Role: Member of Organization XIII (formerly)
Affliction: Organization XIII (formerly)
Title: The Graceful Assassin
- When Marluxia lost his heart, his will was strong enough to create a Nobody that had a conscious of his own.
- Joined Organization XIII and became Rank Number 11.
- Join with the other five members to station at Castle Oblivion.
- Had Laxene join with him to betray the Organization and try to gain control on Sora to be their weapon.
- Fought against with Axel after Marluxia found out he was a spy for Xemnas.
- Fought againist Sora three times as the Final Boss.
* Physical Feats:
- Was able to block and repel Axel Chakrams.
- Fought against Axel, though he wasn't using his full power.
- Being the final boss against Sora and fought him three times.
* The Graceful Dahlia: True to his title, the Graceful Assassin, Marluxia wields a large, elegant-looking Scythe called the Graceful Dahlia in battle. The handle of the Scythe is pastel green in coloration, and the blade is a rose pink. This evokes the appearance of a plucked flower. The connection between the blade and handle is yellow and resembles pieces of the Nobody insignia. Marluxia attacks with wide slashes and spins. He can also turn himself and his Scythe into a lethal pinwheel and fly around the battlefield, causing heavy damage to anyone who cannot dodge the attack.
- Has control of all lesser Nobodies, and even control the heartless.
- Has the abilities to open a portal known as the "Corridor of Darkness", which travel into the Realm of Darkness and then can go to any worlds.
- Doom Counter: An ability used by his Absent Silhouette. Marluxia curse's his target by whispering something in their ear, where a sigil is formed over them and a "counter" appears over their head. During this time, the counter goes down by 1 everytime Marluxia attacks the target with his scythe (which works differently from the normal Doom which brings down the counter by itself). Much like the normal Doom curse effect, however, the target is instantly finished should Marluxia succeed in bringing their counter down to 0.
- Cresent Shockwave: Marluxia attacks the target with multiple strikes from his scythe. In Chain of Memories, Marluxia sends a single shockwave towards them. In Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, Marluxia does the exact same thing as he did in the Final Mix version of Chain of Memories, except now he also does this with more hits should he be hard pressed enough in battle.
- Phantom Saber: Attacks from far away by creating shockwaves from his scythe. In Chain of Memories, Marluxia lunges at the target with a powerful slash from his scythe. In Kingdom Hearts ll: Final Mix, this move was likely redone to where Marluxia warps around the target and ferociously attacks them with his scythe, dealing over a dozen hits to them as a result.
- Circle Reject: Marluxia creates three petal whirlwinds that spread out around the area in a circular motion. If the target is caught in one, he receives extensive damage. Then, while said target is trapped, Marluxia will strike with his scythe. In Chain of Memories, Marluxia taps the ground with his scythe and causes a circular shockwave behind him. The move later comes back and is redone in Kingdom Hearts ll: Final Mix, where Marluxia summons three energy pools of darkness that damages the target if they get caught in them.
- Deathscythe: Marluxia slashes at the enemy three times with his scythe, causing fissures to appear in the ground in the wake of his scythe. In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, he simply swings his scythe downward unleashing a large vertical crescent wave on top of Sora. In Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, Marluxia dives into the ground and wheels around the field swinging his scythe around, becoming something akin to a buzzsaw.
- Aura of Thorns: Marluxia summons energy wisps of thorns around the target, where it then proceeds to explode on them after a short while.
- Drop Shot: Marluxia leaps high into the air and lands, creating a web of fractures.
- Whirlwind of the Void: Marluxia summons a whirlwind around him to drag in his target before leaping at them with surprising speed and dealing several slashes with his scythe.
- Can teleport and strike from behind up to three times.
- Blossom Shower: Marluxia warps to his enemies location several times, attacking. He then finishes the attack by creating a massive shockwave, causing several Flower-attributed lasers to rush at the target. In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Marluxia merely bombards the target with a petal storm. In Kingdom Hearts ll: Final Mix, this move was likely redone as Marluxia's desperation move. Marluxia rises up in the air and is surronded by a pink aura, then teleports behind his target as dozens of dark energy pillers risen from the ground that try to barrage the target with. After the energy pillers are done, Marluxia then hurls his scythe at the target which hits several time before warping and dropping from above for one final hit.
- Bloom Out: This is Marluxia's Limit Break. It allows him to charge attacks that cause him to swing his scythe multiple times across a large area, marked by a black ring. During the Final Limit, Marluxia's swings are faster, cover a larger area, and are followed by the release of a large, crescent-shaped projectile.
-- In order to activate a Limit Break, Marluxia must drop into a low amount of her HP, also known as the Alarm Zone. This area is marked as being yellow, as opposed to the rest of the green bar. After having dropped into the Alarm Zone, a small alarm will sound, along with the word "limit" flashing in yellow over the HP bar.
* Marluxia Second Form:
- In his first final form, Marluxia makes use of a mechsuit-like Nobody called the Specter to slash at his enemy with its scythe-arms or charge him and cause massive damage upon impact. He can also summon three petals to fire pink beams of energy at the target and send blasts of energy from the bottom of the contraption. In the remake, the Nobody is also capable of harnessing darkness, with which it can shroud the entire battlefield.
* Marluxia Third Form:
- Marluxia's additional final form in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories brings Marluxia and his foe's into combat upon a larger version of the Specter from the previous battle floating in a starry-night environment surrounded by circulating rings. A large angelic Nobody stands behind Marluxia wielding a gigantic version of his Graceful Dahlia. Marluxia is held immobile during this fight by thorn beams and is, therefore, unable to dodge most attacks.
- From his stationary position, Marluxia fights mainly by issuing commands to the angelic Nobody, who can create shockwaves, shoot a sweeping laser, blow gusts of wind that prevent the target from moving forward, and create a whirlwind that scatters all of the enemy (Sora's) cards, including his reload card. The enemy (Sora) must then pick up the cards in order to reclaim them, including the reload card. During Marluxia's potentially most devastating sleight, he shoots thorn beams at the target that trigger a countdown timer similar to the recurring Final Fantasy spell "Doom", in which, if the counter reaches zero, the fight is instantly lost. He can also trigger the one rotating ring around the battlefield, causing it to fire lasers from all directions in addition to reusing the ray-shooting rose petals.
- Can be very overconfident and arrogant.
- Must be hard-pressed or close to being dead to use his limit break.
- It takes a while for him to bring down his opponents "doom counter".
- His second form scythe's can be destroyed.
- He is immobile in his third form.
- May or may not use his final forms due to Death Battle rule's.