Name: Majin Buu
Alias: Mr.Buu, Boo of Pure Evil, Majin of Destruction
- As Kid Buu, was responsible for destruction of many planets before his confrontation with the Supreme Kai's.
- Killed two of the Kai's and absorb the other two.
- When free from his seal he turn Dabura, King of the Demon's into candy and eat him.
- Fought against Majin Vegeta and even survive Vegeta self-destruct explosion.
- Went head-to-head against Super Saiyan 3 Goku in equal term (despite Goku having little time left to stay on Earth).
- Began destroying cities and turning people into candies.
- Became friend with Mr. Satan and a dog named Bee.
- As Super Buu, he wipeout all the humans on Earth with the Human Extinction Attack in just minute.
- In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, fought against Gotenks and later in Super Saiyan form.
- After escaping the chamber and eating everyone, come face against Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks.
- Survive fighting against Gohan in his Ultimate form, who surpass Super Buu.
- Absorb both Piccolo and Gotenks to gain all of their abilities and began to overwhelm Gohan.
- After absorbing Gohan, had becoming even more powerful.
- Fought against Vegito and despite his best, was starting to be overwhelm and could only survive.
- Absorb Super Vegito (to which was actually their plan to save their friend's).
- Battle Vegeta and Goku inside his own body.
- As Kid Buu, used his ultimate attack to destroy the Earth.
- Began teleporting and destroying planets in the search for Goku and Vegeta.
- On the Supreme Kai World, fought against Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Vegeta and Good Buu and still overpower them.
- Goku used the Spirit Ball on Kid Buu, yet he was able to push it back till Goku gain enough power to push it back and destroy Kid Buu.
- Frieza had said that the two being he shouldn't fight against is Beerus the God of Destruction, and Majin Buu.
- Good Buu tried to deny Beerus of his pudding and attempt to attack him (sadly lost easily).
- Buu suck in Baby Revenge Death Ball and expel it back to him to save Uub.
* Good Buu (Mr. Buu):
- Majin Buu shows his power when he effortlessly defeats Dabura (who possessed power on par with Cell), the Eastern Supreme Kai and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, and goes on to humiliate Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta. He is capable of holding his own against Goku in Super Saiyan 3, though Goku largely holds the upperhand in the fight. Later on Goku expresses confidence that he could have destroyed Buu if he had fought with everything he had. This also makes Majin Buu before his fission comparable in strength to the creature's pure form, though the latter appears to be stronger, as Goku needed to go all out in his fight with Kid Buu and was only fighting with him evenly at best, while in his fight against Majin Buu he was in control for the entire fight and held back effort.
- According to Goku, Majin Buu possesses a unique ability to confuse others' perception of his power - in Goku's own words "his ki is like a lie". This was proven when he powered up several times before reaching his maximum, and even then Goku wasn't sure if Buu was going all out, which made him momentarily doubt whether he could even defeat him. Another example was that when he was revived he was considered weaker then a Super Saiyan 2 however this was quickly proven wrong after he blew steam and fought Dabura.
* Super Buu:
- Super Buu is essentially the same entity as the fat Majin Buu, but with the evil in control instead of the good, as such he is not as restrained as the fat Buu and has access to the power he gained from absorbing the Southern Supreme Kai and possibly the Grand Supreme Kai.
-Super Buu seems to have retained his previous form's ability to confuse his opponents' perception of his true maximum strength - his power is at first perceived by Piccolo as notably, but not incomparably higher than that of the fat Majin Buu, and both Piccolo and Trunks himself thought Gotenks could handle him without even transforming into a Super Saiyan after the boys had trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. This was soon proven false, however, as Super Buu had been hiding huge power reserves which actually required Gotenks to go Super Saiyan 3 in order to finally match his full power. In the anime, it is said Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) is capable of destroying the entire dimension utilizing his Vice Shout technique.
- Super Buu is so powerful in his base form that Goku thought that he and Vegeta would not win in a fight against him even if they teamed up. This is Buu's strongest form as stated when Goku said he and Vegeta would not win in a fight against Buu's base but Goku said he could kill Kid Buu as a Super Saiyan 3 if he wanted to (he let Vegeta have a chance to fight).
- Super Buu can increase his power via absorptions: at first, his power is somewhat inferior to Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, but his power is no match for Gohan. After absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo, his power skyrocketed, allowing him to match Gohan, and overpower him after playing mind games. He also overpowers Super Saiyan 3 Goku in a quick bout. The absorptions grants Super Buu the vast power of Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, the intellect of Piccolo, and an even greater supply of power from Gohan later on. Upon absorbing Gohan, Super Buu becomes one of the strongest characters in the series. However, Super Buu finds himself completely outmatched by Vegito, the Potara Fusion of Goku and Vegeta. In the original manga, Vegito decides to immediately go Super Saiyan. In the anime, however, Buu is completely dominated by Vegito using only his Base form, with Vegito only going Super Saiyan for fun. In the Kai version of the anime, Buu is beaten by Vegito using only his Base form as well, but Vegito ends up having to put enough effort into fighting him that he decides to go Super Saiyan, upon which he completely dominates Buu. Once Buu tapped into his rage and let out an extremely powerful Vice Shout, Super Vegito showed some minor strain when he had to stop Buu.
* Kid Buu:
- Buu's power changes depending on who he absorbs. According to Goku and Vegeta, his power spikes up when he changes from Super Buu to the huge Buu but goes back down when he reverts to Kid Buu; though Goku and Vegeta underestimate him due to his size. Later, Kibito Kai commented that, while on Earth in this state, Kid Buu is more dangerous and more powerful then ever. Kid Buu is the most dangerous out of all the other forms of Buu, not because of his raw power, but due to his effectiveness in combat via his wild fighting style and uncontrollable nature. Furthermore his sheer insanity makes him impossible to bargain or reason with, which while difficult, was possible to accomplish with Super Buu who is at his strongest after absorbing Gohan. While Majin Buu and Super Buu made time for small talk during combat, Kid Buu relents his assault only to taunt his opponents when they are down. His power and dangerous behavior is witnessed when he destroys entire planets for no reason and without showing any signs of remorse. In English Sub of the anime, Goku states that, as Kid Buu, his speed and power are "on a whole other level compared to any other Buu".
- In comparison to Fat Buu, Kid Buu is easily more stronger than him. In anime only, Kid Buu is stated to be stronger than Super Buu, in the manga it isn't mentioned who's stronger between the two.
- As seen in his fight, Kid Buu's power surpasses that of Super Saiyan 3 Goku. Though Goku claims that he could beat Kid Buu when fighting in his Super Saiyan 3 form at 100% power, he could not maintain his full power due to the form's ki consumption and thus is unable to take down Kid Buu using the form, and in the anime he even states that his attacks have stopped having effects on Kid Buu towards the end of their battle and that Kid Buu is stronger than he could have ever imagined. In the anime, when Cell witnesses Goku and Kid Buu's battle from Hell, he concludes that Buu is giving Goku a far harder fight than Cell himself had. His power was so great that he even managed to push back the Super Spirit Bomb which had the power of the entire Earths population, people from the Otherworld, Namekians, Supreme Kai, Old Kai and Dende. It was only with the help of Dragon Balls that restored Goku to his full power in his Super Saiyan form to actually push it back with his own power combined with the Super Spirit Bomb.
- Kid Buu can easily destroy planets with regular ki blasts, and his Planet Burst is said to have enough power to destroy the Earth ten times over. In the anime flashback of Supreme Kai, Kid Buu is also shown to have destroyed an entire Galaxy.
- Kid Buu's power level is 1,150,000,000 according to the video game Dragon Ball z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha (it is 1,379,943,848 in a special mission exclusive to the game).
* Majin common abilities:
- Ki: Ki is also known as "latent energy" or "fighting power." Which directly translates as "life force." This force is a tangible energy inside every living being, with its major focus being in the center of the body. By drawing it out, an individual is able to manipulate it and use it outside the body. Ki can be used for many different techniques. Because there are physical limits to the strength of the body itself, it is necessary to increase one's ki to overcome this barrier and become stronger. Usually, the more concentrated the masses are, the more time the user requires to draw it out by powering up. When fighters gather ki, they are able to gain enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and can increase the power of their attacks to inflict greater damage to opponents. Normally, the more the ki is increased, the harder it is to control, so ki control is also important. Energy can be lost when the user sustains injuries, as exclaimed by Gohan when he loses over half of his maximum energy supply when hit by Super Perfect Cell's "Time to Die" attack.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave attack and fire it from the hand.
- Flight: Has the abilities to float and/or fly through the air by using ki without the need of wings.
- Ki Sense: The power to sense ki and power levels from both surrounding and distance. Kid Buu was able to sense on which planet Goku and Vegeta were on when they raise their power levels to find them.
- Body Manipulation and Regeneration: Majin Buu has full control over every aspect of his physical make-up, able to stretch, shape-shift, liquefy, and otherwise manipulate his malleable body; useful as both an attack and defense and as a tool in absorption. He can also regenerate his body at a sub-molecular level, allowing him to survive virtually anything; however, he was unable to regenerate from Goku's Spirit Bomb since it destroyed every atom of Buu. His unrivaled regeneration plus his endless resilience and stamina granted him near-immortality; he is shown at one point to survive the explosion that destroys the Earth. However, it is shown during the fight between Vegito and Super Buu that even his regeneration has its limits; after repeatedly being blow to bits and pounded into oblivion, Buu had to exert more and more effort to restore himself, at one point failing completely for a moment and leaving a gaping hole in his stomach. Buu also used this technique to impersonate an attractive male human to impress woman.
- Fission: The ability for a single being to split into two different copies of himself. Majin Buu used fission to expel the evil from his body, in order to keep control after Van Zant and Smitty shoot his friends, giving birth to Evil Buu.
- Absorption: Majin Buu fully engulfs and takes an opponent into his body to cause an increase in physical and mental prowess, while even able to obtain his opponents abilities and techniques. Majin Buu usually has a severed body part liquefy, or he has a piece of skin fall off of his body. The goo will then sneak up behind the person, and stretch itself to be large enough to accommodate the target. The goo will then leap onto the person. The goo will try to smother as much of the target as it can on the first strike to make the capture easier. If Majin Buu is lucky, the goo will completely cover the target on the first leap. Once the goo is on the person, it will quickly cover up any part of the person that wasn't covered during when it first leaped. Once the target is completely covered, the goo will squeeze and solidify, trapping the person. It is seemingly impossible to escape the goo, no matter what the circumstances (such as Piccolo, who the goo took a long time to cover due to his armor). Majin Buu will then raise his finger up, and the goo will then launch up into the air with the person inside of it. The goo will then fly straight into Majin Buu and cover him. During the transformation, Majin Buu will become liquid himself, meaning that he is basically taking over the goo and has surrounded the person with his own liquefied body. He then begins to meld back into solid form, making sure the person is in the center of the goo. The person is shrunken and is put inside Majin Buu's body in a pod. Majin Buu's fat form is assumed as a result of absorbing the obese Supreme Kai. With the absorption technique Buu is shown wearing the clothing of the most powerful fighter inside of him. Right after the fusion of Goten and Trunks wares off Buu suddenly is shown wearing the clothing of Piccolo because Piccolo was stronger than Goten or Trunks but not stronger than Gotenks. When Buu absorbs Gohan he is shown wearing clothes of Ultimate Gohan because Gohan was a stronger fighter than either Piccolo, Goten or Trunks.
- Chocolate Beam: This is one of Majin Buu's signature attacks. It is a unique ability to change objects and living beings around him into inanimate objects such as sweets and milk. Though he usually turns them into foods, Majin Buu has transformed a small population into clay for his house on one occasion during the Majin Buu Saga, and Super Buu once transformed a rock into a toilet. Vegito is the only entity that is shown to able to retain his will or move after being hit by the attack, fighting Super Buu as "the world's strongest coffee candy". Majin Buu used this technique against Dabura with success and having the Demon King transformed into a cookie. When Majin Buu expelled his evil and became the pure-hearted Good Buu, he tried utilizing it to finish Evil Buu, but it failed and backfired causing Good Buu's downfall and the result of Super Buu. In the final battle against Kid Buu, Good Buu desperately tried to use the chocolate beam to defeat Kid Buu, but it was also unsuccessful. Called Chocolate Beam in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Healing: Majin Buu can completely heal another being if he so chooses, even if they are blind or near death. So long as the recipient is still alive, Majin Buu can bring them back to health. It is unknown if this ability was possessed by Kid Buu or inherited from the absorbed Grand Supreme Kai. He is unable to revive the dead.
- Vaporize!: The first technique used by Majin Buu in the anime. Majin Buu puts his arms forward and fires an immense bluish green beam that becomes a ball (instead of the other way around as with most attacks) The attack is so powerful it would have sent Gohan into space if it wasn’t for Supreme Kai neutralizing the ball. This technique is called Vaporize! in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast.
- Super Breath / Flame Shower Breath: Majin Buu's used this to knock a group of people over in Dragon Ball GT. He also uses a stronger version that can level a city, called Flame Shower Breath in the Budokai Tenkaichi series and Innocence Cannon in the Budokai series.
- Pot Belly/ Skin Attack: Majin Buu will grab his belly, and he will yank off a piece of it. He will then stretch the skin and make it long. Majin Buu will throw the skin at the target, and the skin will suddenly come alive and surround the target. The skin will then constrict the target. this attack is powerful enough to hold the strongest of enemies. It is devastating against regular humans, as they will be crushed to death in the coils of the skin within a matter of seconds. Even a powered up Majin Vegeta could not escape from it. The skin will continue to crush the target until someone pulls it off or the victim is strong enough to escape. Only Evil Buu was able to escape it.
- Innocence Express: A technique used by Majin Buu charges by running into his target using his whole body. He used this to destroy cities.
- Continuous Energy Bullets: Majin Buu fires many ki waves from a single hand at once, Majin Buu copies this from Vegeta and uses it against Super Saiyan 3 Goku.
- Wizard Barrier: Majin Buu conjured a force field bubble around him when the Earth's military forces tried to destroy him. Only used in the anime.
- Angry Explosion: Majin Buu rapidly powers up, creating a strong pink aura that grows exponentially in size and eventually explodes, causing massive damage. While not given in the manga or anime, the attack is named in the seventh Daizenshuu. The technique is listed in the Budokai and Tenkaichi series of video games as Angry Explosion.
- Gack!: Buu fires a powerful energy blast from his mouth. Used against Gohan, Vegeta, and Gotenks.
- Kamehameha: A technique taken by watching Goku use it. Majin Buu’s is pink in color. He first used this after recovering from Goku's. He later used a more powerful one in a Super Kamehameha struggle with Evil Buu. Buu mirrors Goku in that he learned the technique after seeing it done only once.
- Super Kamehameha: The upgraded version of Kamehameha used by Good Buu in his battle with Evil Buu. Unlike his regular Kamehameha it is blue in color
- Majin Kamehameha: Like all the other variants, performing the Majin Kamehameha is no different. The only difference is the coloration compared to the other Kamehameha variations. The power of the Majin Kamehameha is the same as or even greater than the super Kamehameha.
- Telekinesis: Majin Buu uses this to move an entire city of people in the air so he can turn them into whatever he chooses.
- Energy Mines: An attack used by Mr. Buu in which he sends multiple tunnels of energy that travel under ground and burst out as dozens of energy balls that fly toward the opponent. While the opponent is distracted by these balls Buu prepares a much larger blast in his hand and fires it while the opponent isn’t looking. He uses this against Kid Buu and manages to blow off his entire left side.
- Wrap AttacK: Due to Super Buu's ability to stretch very far, Super Buu can often detain a person by stretching and wrapping his body around them. He can do this with any part of his body, but most often he will usually do this by stretching the area from his chest to his feet around the target very quickly, then constricting before the person can react. Super Buu can also regenerate his body around a person in order for a surprise attack. If the target is particularly strong, Super Buu can stretch and wrap every inch of his body around the target. Super Buu can use this attack to his advantage in various ways. He will usually just keep the target wrapped up in his body and squeeze the target, hurting them. He will only let go if the person is strong enough to break free (which no one could do but Vegito, due to Super Buu's very strong constriction). If the target is not strong enough, they are at the mercy of Super Buu, and Super Buu will keep them wrapped up to squeeze until the target is dead or he decides to let go himself. Super Buu can also use this attack for other advantages, such as flying at high speeds with Gotenks wrapped up in his torso, then suddenly stopping and releasing Gotenks, sending him flying into the ground.
- Dimension Scream (Vice Shout): Super Buu lets out all of his energy in a high pitched scream, ripping dimensions. It is said to possess enough power to destroy the whole universe and has a barrier to protect himself. First used to escape the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and later used as a last resort against Vegito
- Special Beam Cannon: Super Buu gets this attack from Piccolo, and he uses it during his battle against Ultimate Gohan.
- Super Ghost Buu Attack: Super Buu uses Gotenks' Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack, performing the same maneuvers, except resembling Super Buu in appearance rather than Gotenks due to the ghosts being duplicates of the attack's user. These ghosts are also different from those generated by Gotenks, since they can perform the Kamehameha and Masenko attacks.
- Eye Laser: Super Buu fires two beams from his eyes. Buu (w/ Gotenks absorbed) used it against Ultimate Gohan to bring him out of hiding. Buu also used eye lasers to destroy some buildings in an empty city after he thought he killed Vegito.
- The Revenge Death Bomber: This move is Super Buu's version off the Self Destruction/ Super Explosive Wave when he used against Gohan. It is similar in function to Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion.
- Human Extinction Attack: Super Buu fires a massive amount of energy waves from his left palm that disperses to seek out and kill all human beings. Only those with a high-enough level to evade their path escaped from death, with Mr. Satan spared due to the fat Majin Buu's influence. This Energy Blast Barrage technique is also known as Genocide Blast and Assault Rain.
- Mystic Attack: The ability to extend his arms or legs. Kid Buu uses this to attack Vegeta, enlarging his fist and then Vegeta to choking him.
- Finger Beam: Kid Buu is seen using Finger Beams to kill Alpha-Seijns during a flashback, as well as to destroy planets in the episode " True Saiyans Fight Alone".
- Nightmare Impact: This move is a rush attack Kid Buu used against Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta on the Supreme Kai's planet.
- Pearl Flash: An attack used by Kid Buu against Good Buu in which he surrounds himself in energy and rushes forward like a rocket. This attack vaporized Good Buu's neck and up, but he regenerated.
- Instant Transmission: Kid Buu teleports himself to a location of his choosing. Kid Buu learned this technique by watching Kibito Kai perform it. In the anime, this technique is called "Instant Transmission".
- Double Blast: A barrage of ki blasts used to torture Goku when he was unable to throw the Spirit Bomb since Kid Buu was holding Vegeta hostage.
- Elastic Tentacle: Kid Buu uses his head tentacle to attack his opponent.
- Planet Burst: A massive energy sphere created by Kid Buu by collecting energy in his right palm, more than enough to destroy a planet the size of Earth, and implied by Goku to have enough power to destroy a planet ten times over in a single shot. It was used to not only destroy Earth, but many other planets, as Kid Buu sought out the place where Goku and Vegeta were hiding. This technique is called Vanishing Ball in the Budokai series, and was named Planet Burst in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- His body isn't tough enough to tank explosions, which forces him to regenerate after each attack he receives or even from his own Planet Burst.
- Good Buu is too childish.
- Kid Buu is pretty cocky and reckless, as he only cares in blowing things up or killing his enemy.
- Amplified blast attacks, like the Spirit Bomb or even being thrown to the sun could potentially eliminate him outright. It should be noted that purely good ones can truly eliminate him outright.
- Tends to get focused on his opponent rather than his surroundings, which leads to tunnelvision, an inevitable factor that led him to his death.