Alias: Himeko, Himekojou, Strongest Witch-Gunslinger
Power: Magic Gun user
- Is the strongest magic gun user in the world.
- 10 years before the start of the story, Kurohime went up to the realm of the Gods to kill them all.
- Easily defeat Onimaru and his amry multiple times.
- Has fought against other witches (some who tried to impersonate her, kill her, turn her to a chair or some old enemies) and gunslingers.
- Had come to face the Mountain God Moai and killed him.
- Battle against the God of Death Shinigami and his Angel Army.
- Escape from the land of the Death, at the cost of Zero who save her.
- When down Mount Fuji to met Princess Yamato and given the mission to find the four spirit's to gain more power.
- Defeat the Demon God Gandhara and Demon Mother God Saiyuki.
- Survive her first encounter against the Goddess of the Earth Yashahime.
- Fought and battle the Snow Goddess Yukionna and Snow God Yukiotoko.
- Confront her lover Zero, who now become the new Shinigami God.
- Come face to face with some of her old (and new) enemies who formed together to make the Kurohime Punishment Squad.
- Send into the past and met Rei who was in fact the Zero she knew ( Rei change his name in the future after the death of his brother the real Zero).
- Once more face the Kurohime Punishment Squad and face Soudo, former Shinigami Angel and now half-vampire/half-werewolf.
- Battle Marion, the magical wizard of the Lion Castle and Saika-turn-Shinigami.
- Battle through prison that had come alive and an army of the undead by Rei who possess the power of the Shinigami God.
- Face against the magical gunslinger Shinigami Jack.
- The past version of Kurohime face against Soudo and Ouko (if this even count depends on you guy's.)
- The Past version of Kurohime had face against the Goddess of the Sea.
- Face against Rei Shnigami form once more, before she return to the present.
- Had to battle the wild and pure spirit Asura while also fighting Yashahime.
- Gather all the four spirit's and complete the Ultimate Weapon.
- Confronted Rei/ Zero the Shinigami God one last time to save him.
- Destroy Yashahime and also the planet.
- Travel deep in space along with the surviving mankind to find a new world and start over with Zero.
* Physical Feats: Her physical strength, endurance and speed surpass any ordinary human feats, as she is able to battle and fight against monsters, undead's, demons, spirits and even gods. No matter how big or small, slow or fast the gods are, she is able to fight against them with the help of her magic and skills, along with her determine and will to kill all gods or protect those she love, especially Zero/Rei. She has taken blows from dangerous attacks; she has being stabbed or impale by one large stake or multiple time over her body, have her limbs burns or cut off, crush under by giant fist's or foot's, and even nearly survive being dipped into the River of Death (though any longer and even the Black Divine Wood would not survive). She is skilled in using close-combat if she is force to face them close up.
* Swordsmanship:Even through Kurohime main weapon is guns, she is flexible when using swords as shown when forming the Black God Wood into a sword, using the Yamato blade, and Soudo sword form a few times.
* Magic Gun: Kurohime widely known as the world greatest magic user, she creates magic bullets and forms the most difficult magic. She has a variety of magic at her disposal. Also normal bullets fired from this gun are known to hit as hard as a canon.
* Intelligent: She by far skilled in planning things ahead and/or improvising things in the middle of the battle. She does unpredictable methods that caught the enemies by surprise, such as fire a bullet that can turn around when a foe thinks that they dodge it easily. Her will is so strong that when she fully become a Oni, he was still able to retain her human mind because she desire to see Zero/ Rei.
- Magic is manipulated by gifted humans who are attuned to magic, called witches (whether they be men or women). It is also a naturally occurring phenomenon that governs living things as well as the dead. Depending on those manipulating these powers, one can achieve feats of great power, rivaling a god's power. One can perform miracles or summon great creatures and manipulate the shape, form and wellbeing of others through magic. It seems all witches are also gunslingers and how effective their magic powers are depends on their ability to create powerful "magical" bullets. A witch must channel her powers into the bullet through a casting duration that imbues her bullets with various magical powers, each having different function, such as summoning powerful beasts to aid in the caster's combat, to heal wounds, manipulate one's shape, and even to bring the dead back to life. The strength of these bullets depends on the ritual as well as the ability of the caster himself/herself.
- Other magical elements include land deities, such as a mountain god, or the god of death. Other supernatural being exist, such as Shinigami Angels, or Reaper Angels, and demons, who possess astounding magical and destructive powers. Most of these supernatural beings look down on humans as nothing more than pawns in their games, and see none to little value in the lives of those who cross their paths. Also, resurrection is saved for the gods alone, and any human who tried that (unless assisted by the spirits) would face divine punishment, as well as the resurrected soul torn to pieces.
- Senryu: Kurohime primary weapon. The image say so itself.
- Yamato-Dachi: The fusion of Kurohime's Senryu and the Blade of Destruction. It purpose is to find and absorb the four Spirit's into the blade to becoming the Ultimate Weapon.
- Yamato Senryu: The Yamato-Dachi in magic gun form.
- Genbu Yamato Senryu: The Yamato Senryu fused with Genbu the Spirit King of Water's power.
Seiryu Yamato Senryu: The Yamato Senryu fused with Seiryu the Spirit King of Wind's power.
- The Ultimate Sword: The final version of the weapon after having the Yamato Senryu fused with Asura the Spirit King of Fire's. It has the power to harm and even slay a god , as it was able to slice not just Yashahime face, but even the whole planet to kill her.
- Kurohime (黒姫, Kurohime?) is the most powerful witch-gunslinger in the world; capable of amazing feats such as the ability to summon and control a wide variety of dragons. Ten years ago, she challenged the gods and failed, and was split into two beings as punishment, one representing her rage, and the other representing her compassion. The form representing her rage, appearing as a child named 'Himeko', seeks to regain her appearance and powers, which can only be done through the power of love. This becomes difficult as Kurohime has become cruel and vain, responding to feelings from most men by using them to further her own goals.
- Himeko (姫子, Himeko?) is Kurohime's child like form, apparently between the ages of 8 and 10. With her ability to feel love stripped following her split at the gods' hands, Shirohime forced Kurohime into a more harmless form under the condition that she can only change back when she feels love. Greedy and self-centered, Himeko also lacks the power of Kurohime and originally considers Zero to be her "lap-dog." After spending time with Zero however, Himeko slowly began to regain the ability to love and feel compassion, allowing her to randomly regain the form of Kurohime for a few brief moments and then permanently during the battle with Darkray.
- Momohime (桃姫, Momohime?) is Kurohime's second alternate form, between the ages of 13 and 15. With Shirohime slain by Dark Rei, the original curse on Kurohime was broken. Unfortunately, the trauma of losing Zero resulted in Kurohime unable to access her full powers and limiting the recovery of her proper form. Informed by Yamatohime that reviving Zero will enable her to fully regain her power and form, Kurohime received a magical Lotus which when plucked, will cause her to briefly transform at the cost of losing a memory of Zero. She also receives a sword blade called Yamato-Dachi, which once empowered with the magic of the four spirit kings will be able to resurrect Zero. Upon reception, Yamoto-Dachi promptly fuses with Senryu, changing it into Yamato Senryu which can assume the form of either a gun or a katana. Kurohime was then launched from Yamatohime's prison inside of a giant peach which was found by an old couple, who upon finding her inside gave her the name Momohime (peach princess), a name which Kurohime finds exceedingly annoying. As Momohime, Kurohime's magic is slightly stronger than Himeko but still heavily inferior to that of her true form. She also is a bit more mature than Himeko, willingly repaying kindness and helping those in need, but still has quite a temper to those who irritate her.
- Himekojo (姫子嬢, Himekojo?) is Kurohime's third alternate form. After having most of her memories of Zero stripped away from her by Dark Zero, Kurohime reverts to an age between 16 and 18. In this form, the majority of Kurohime's powers have been restored, allowing her to fight her enemies on a more or less equal level without sacrificing her final two memories of Zero. Sent back in time by Kairyu to learn the truth about Zero's past, Kurohime adopted a third alias to prevent Zero from learning her identity and thereby altering the past. As Himekojo, Kurohime is slightly more "girly" than her other incarnations (her first thought upon arriving in the past is how cute the child version of Zero must be) but is also prone to vanity, taking furious offense at Ray's comments about her being ugly. Upon learning that the Zero she fell in love with is in fact Ray, Himekojo's love for him grew even stronger, and is intend to save Ray from the darkness in the present, as she failed to do so in the past. She still refers him as "Zero", despite knowing his true name. After a brutal fight with Ray, Kurohime allows herself to be consumed by the River of Death, apparently dying in the process, but also finally succeeding in returning Ray to his human form. However, it is shown that the Kurohime's soul was absorbed by the black tree which emerges from the River of Death. Yamato-hime then sacrifices herself to imbue the tree with her remaining energy, transforming the black tree into a white tree and Kurohime is reborn. She uses the ultimate blade to kill Yashahime and is reunited with Ray. It is revealed that she has the power to create a new world and that the white tree contains most of the souls of those who died. Using the white trees power to travel into space, Kurohime embraces Ray and says that one day, even if it takes an eternity, they will find a new world and be reborn so that they can start over. Four billion years later, on an Earth-like world, Kurohime, reincarnated as a male gunslinger saves Ray's life, revealed to have been reincarnated as a young woman.
* Magic Abilities:
- Most of Kurohime style of summoning creature are dragon-type.
- Rockscale Dragon Bullet: Summon a Rock-Dragon that spew out fire.
- Undead Dragon Bullet
- Super Undead Dragon Bullet: A giant version of the Undead Dragon from absorbing the spirit's of undead with rage or grudge.
- Phoenix Dragon Bullet: Said to be able to burn forever, and will hold onto the person until it burns them.
- Warrior Dragon Bullet
- Life Flame Dragon Bullet
- Recalling Magic: Summoning the spirit of the dead.
- Revive Dead Bullet: To bring back the dead back to life. In this case, Kurohime bind Kaon soul to his sword. The price for reviving the dead is for the soul to be torn and never be brought back to life again.
- Healing Bullet: This magic bullet that seem to be able to heal near anything, whether if the person is impale, burn, lost some limbs or cut in half. This magic howevre can't bring back something that is dead.
- Full Body Metal Armor Bullet
- Dragon Body Bullet: Turning anything into a dragon.
- Rock-Hard Linked Dragon Bullet: Fire multiple-headed Rock Dragons.
- The Black Divine Tree: It is the source of her magical power. The Kokushinbaku is a legendary wood that grants the user astonishing chi so long as the souls of the dead are sacrificed to it. The capabilities of this tree are: Block any magic. Kill spirits. Replicate Kuro's form, allowing for decoy. manuvering, flight. Fusion with other beings. Its counterpart is the Hakushinbaku, which was in the possession of Yashahime (Kuro has her own version as per Kokushinbaku's transformation).
- Metal Dragon Bullet: A Dragon made of metal. It can split into three gun and also turn into a galting gun.
- Hulk Bullet: The Hulk Bullet hardens the users skin, causing him or her to become extra strong. This is a move favored by Kurohime and Himekojou. Whenever Kurohime uses it, her hair is used as support. It was first used against the Kyo-Kyo Witch, to prevent herself from being crushed by her fortress.
- Snake Chain Bullet: Useful to either capture a target or used it to swing around.
- Summon: She can summon either a wolf or bird to ride on. She can even combine the two for both land and sky travel.
- Stone Hammer-Tailed Dragon Bullet
- Swordfish Dragon Bullet: A regularly used bullet for Kuro, it resembles a swordfish. Kuro uses this bullet to cut down her opponents. She can augment this bullet further, making the dragon larger and more powerful.
- Fire Dragon Asura
- Yamato Dragon Ashura Blade
- Man Eating Rose Bullet
- Kurohime Magic Release: In this state, Kurohime use her Full Power to fight against strong foe's.
- Green Armour Dragon (Cannon Mode) Bullet
- Sword Dragon (Cannon Mode) Bullet
- Dark Dragon God Form: Kurohime fused with the Dark Divine Tree with the help of the Magic Dragon Form Bullet.
- Salamander Crawling Bullet
- Exploding Wings Flying Eagle Bullet
- Genbu Body Armor
- Ice Armor Teeth Dragon Bullet (Cannon-Type)
- Binding Chain Dragon Bullet (Cannon-Type)
- Chaotic Dragon Bullet
- Laser Owl Spot-Light Bullet
- Eagle Wing Bullet
- Show Time Bullet: Despite it rather large form, this creature is rather useless and is intended to be a diversion to escape.
- Full Metal Drill Bullet (Gatling-Type)
- Giga (Impersonation Bullet): To gain both the appearance of a different person. It copy the person physical trait, such as Akia blindness.
- Aerial Growth Bullet
- Water Absorption Growth Bullet
- White Divine Tree: It is what the Kokushinbaku transformed into after Kuro was resurrected by the Phoenix by way of self sacrifice. Her stats were increased immensely and using the Ultimate Sword (the strongest weapon of Kurohime), she had the power to slice in half Yashahime (who had become one with the planet, literally she had become a planet). Even the souls who were trapped in her Black Divine Tree came back to life.
- Despite all of her inhuman feats, she can still be killed.
- She need true love to break the curse place on her.
-- This problem was fix 1/3 of the series.
- She need to remove memories that involve with Zero to awaken her powers, to which she is reluctant to do unless the situation is serious.
- She become very emotional that involve with Zero.
- She dead in staying in the River of Death, only to be save by Yamato.
- Her power is limited by how much bullets she possess on her.
- Her body can be easily stab or harm like any human, only with the help of the Healing Bullet's to fix her body.