Alias: Lady Diane, Serpent's Sin of Envy, Matrona
Age: approx. 750
Height: 915cm (30' feet)
Occupation: Member of the Seven Deadly Sins, Commercial Agent of the Boar Hat, Former Holy Knight
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins
- Belong to the Giant clan, who are bigger and stronger than normal humans.
- Learned to us "Creation" magic at a young age (which is about 200-300 years old)
- Became part of the Seven Deadly Sins.
- Work as a Holy Knight.
- Escape after being frame for a crime she and the other Deadly Sins did not do; spending her time at the "Forest of White Dream" for years.
- Diane tossed Gilthunder far from the forest to a random village.
- Diane crushing Friesia's insects with her "Creation" magic.
- Diane protects the Sins with her body from Guila explosion magic.
- Defeated both Griamore and Howzer at the Vaizel Fight Festival (shrunken to human size).
- As Diane climbs out of the pit, she save Meliodas from Helbram, while at the same time smash Marmas.
- Diane forms a giant floating mountain and crushes Vaizel, possibly killing Helbram (not).
- Diane is able to toss three of the Deadly Sins all the way to Liones.
- Diane protecting Zeal, Guila younger brother from the Holy Knights attacks.
- Diane along with the other Deadly Sin Members work together against Hendrickson, who transform into a Grey Demon.
- Fought against Gowther; though she won, she began to loss her memoires.
- Defaeted a Earthworm, along with other people.
- Teaming up with King, fought against Dolor Golem & Gloxinia Servant.
* Power Level
* Physical Abilities:
- Diane is shown to be incredibly strong.
- She was able to punch the ground and use it to stop a horde of bugs from destroying a town.
- She has also shown to have great endurance as she was able to resist Gilthunder's lightning and even break free from it.
- As Matrona (normal human size), she possesses incredible physical strength and speed which she displayed during the fighting festival's preliminaries by defeating more than ten men quickly and with ease.
- Even as a young child, Diane demonstrates an extraordinary connection with nature, being able to create two Golems.
- Strength: Due to being a giant, Diane is able to perform staggering feats of strength, able to clash with the likes of Meliodas in terms of strength and even break through barriers capable of withstanding meteors with a single punch. She can swing a war hammer with a weight of 998 kg/2200 Pounds. She can obliterated a huge volume of rocks when she struck the ground with "Gideon" and her "Creation" magic.
- Speed: Using her strength, Diane is actually incredibly fast and agile, however due to her giant size this speed is reduced to nil, but when shrunken to human size her speed increases and is able to dodge rapid arrows shot by a foe of similar ability such as Gowther.
- Endurance: Due to being a giant, Diane is able to withstand several mortal blows, such as being pierced through the shoulder and thigh and still move fast enough to save citizens from collapsing buildings, and still retain consciousness even after losing blood and taking a further beating.
- Durability: Being a Giant, few attacks are powerful enough to actually cause grievous harm to Diane and she can shrug all but the most powerful attacks off powerful Holy Knights. Took punches from Meliodas, and also tanked attacks from Guila, though she pretended to get hurt to get attention from Meliodas
- Stamina: Large, needed to be confronted with three Great Holy Knight class characters to be subdued while trying to protect the local populace from their attacks, managed to remain conscious despite being impaled through the torso and under constant fire by Dreyfu, Gilthunder, and Helbram.
- Range: Extended human melee range due to size | Several dozen meters melee range, hundreds of meters with Creation.
- Intelligence: Diane is an immensely skilled fighter, matching Meliodas blow for blow in hand-to-hand combat and forcing Helbram to retreat with a single use of Mother Catastrophe, with Hendrickson screaming at the latter to run from the devastation. She also has a deep link with nature even by her race's standards, allowing her to manipulate massive amounts of earth with ease, fighting on a scale surpassing almost every other character in the series.
- Gideon: Diane's sacred treasure; Gideon, is a war hammer designed for the Giants' Clan. It is made of material that is stronger than steel and weighs approximately 2200 pounds. It is able to draw out the full capability of her ability, Creation.
* "Creation" Magic: This ability, which is exclusive to members of the Giant Clan who have a deep connection with nature, this power enables Diane to raise the ground in the form of towers, to bend iron as if "it is made of toffee", and, by making certain hand symbols, to also turn minerals in the ground into sand. The wielder is also able to turn their body into metal, thus increasing their mass and enabling them to use the resulting increased gravitational force in attacks.
- Sand Whirl (砂の渦, Suna no Uzu): After performing some hand signs, Diane touches the ground with her knuckles, converting it into sand. The whirling sands then pull down her opponent, burying them.
- Heavy Metal (重金属, Jūkinzoku): Diane hardens her body into metal, which increases her weight and defensive capabilities.
- Mother Catastrophe (大地の怒号, Daichi no Dogō): The earth is torn apart with a single strike of Diane's sacred treasure, Gideon. The debris, from the strike, is launched high into the air and gathered to form a massive mountain like structure that falls towards the ground and crushes anything caught in it's wake. This technique was powerful enough to cause the destruction of an entire town.
- Ground Gladius (大地の剛剣, Daichi no Gōken): Gideon is slammed into the ground, raising the earth up into a sharp, gigantic spire with the appearance of a blade. The attack instantly dispelled the combined technique Dragon Castle, and was so large it could be seen from across the capital.
- Double Hammer (双拳, Sōken): As she is spinning Gideon behind her back, Diane summons two stone fists from the ground on both sides of her opponent. She then performs a hand sign to crush the target between them.
- Rising Meteor (昇天隕石, Shōten Inseki): Diane raises Gideon high above her head, erecting an enormous star-shaped pillar from below her opponent. The pillar hits the target at an incredible speed, the force of which traps them against the pillar as it extends toward the sky.
- Rush Rock (千の礫, Sen no Tsubute): Diane uses her power to raise a number of jagged rocks from the ground. These rocks are then rapidly fired at her opponent.
- Fillet and Loin ( 双子の巨像, Futago no Kyozō; literally meaning "Twin Colossi"): After performing multiple hand signs, Diane summons a pair of golems, Fillet and Loin, to pummel her enemy.
- Friends (土人形, Tsuchi Ningyō; literally meaning "Earth Doll"): Diane creates golems in the likenesses of Hawk, Elizabeth Liones, Meliodas, Matrona, and King, although some details are wrong. Because of her emotional connection to the originals, these golems are more complete and stronger than Fillet and Loin. King's Golem easily destroyed Dolor's Golem which was stronger than King himself.
- She can still be wounded and killed.
- No other known weakness.
The Serpent Sin of Evny take a huge step toward Death Battle!
- This character does not belong to me. Series: Seven Deadly Sins!
Please shared information or ideas about an opponent for this character.
Diane vs. King Dedede?
What make you think that would be a good idea? I like to here your opinion about that idea match.
The Hammer wielders of Envy, usually stuck-up and brash but if you anger them enough they become extremely powerful with mallet in hand.
Plus it's possibly a close match for Diane though I side with Dedede.
Plus it's possibly a close match for Diane though I side with Dedede.
Here is an idea. Diane vs Jet Jaguar.
Why do you think that would be a good fight? Just want to hear your opinion about that.
SEVEN DEADLY SINS VS ASRAS WRATH?