Series: SNK's The King of Fighters
- Rest of the information's on this image.
- Participant in numerous tournament.
- Fought against various opponents.
- Came in second place in the Orochi Saga.
- Formed his own team and save Lin from Ron in NESTS Saga.
- Enter the 2003 tournament in the Ash Saga.
- Electrokinesis - Benimaru can control electricity.
- Static - Benimaru can create static around his body. This is what makes his hair upwards.
- Electric Fist - Benimaru can create an electric ball around his fist.
- Thunder - Benimaru can summon lightning from the sky. Benimaru can also form sparks on the ground and move them upwards.
- Discharge - Benimaru can release an electric discharge by touching his enemy.
- Electric Attacks - Benimaru can fuel his attacks with electric energy, especially from lightning he summons.
- Super-Speed - Benimaru can move himself so quickly that he leaves several images of himself when he moves.
- Benimaru specializes in shooting techniques and electricity, though his fighting style is more focused on agility and less on actual submission and raw power. His character also pays homage to the Tatsunoko character, Hurricane Polymar. The attacks Shinkuu Katategoma (Vacuum One-Handed Top), Handou Sandan Geri (Recoiling Three-Stage Kick) and Gen'ei Hurricane (Phantom Hurricane) take their names and functions directly from the aforementioned character.
- King of Fighers XIII Version:
- King of Fighters XIV:
- Despite his abilities and techniques, he can still be tired and weaken to the point of defeat.
- He can control and summoning lightning, but he can't heal himself with it.
- Lost to Kyo in the Orochi Saga.
- His style only focus on agility than raw strength.