Sun Sep 20, 2015, 4:07 PM
To see how clawcoins are calculated, please see Claw coins Point System for more details.
What can I buy?
Below are the prices listed for each item. Please see the rules at the bottom before purchasing!
Banned traitsYou can find all the listed banned traits and their prices here.
Personal plotsPlease see Personal Plots for more info
50 Claw coins
A natural accessory
Feather, leaf, grass stalk in fur
100 Claw Coins
Creating a new character
Create a new character. Kits won from tryouts are free.
Please see Character slot Reference on how many cats you can have.
Skip an assignment
Can only be used once per rank.
Killing off a character
You must draw & link an image of their death. To skip the drawing the image +50cc (total 150cc)
By killing off a character, the character joins starclan and will no longer be able to be used within the group.
150 Claw CoinsKit litter re-roll
Allows you to ask an admin to re-roll your litter. This must be bought within 5 days of the first roll. This allows you the chance to ask an admin to re-roll the amount of kits in the litter. Please note you cannot go back to your first result after re-rolling. This can only be bought once per litter. Results are completely random and there is a chance you may get the same result. You cannot purchase an additional kit after rerolls.
200 Claw Coins
Add another kit to a litter
You get +1 kit added to the litter. This can only be bought once per litter and only if you have not reached the max amount of kits in a litter for that season. Cannot be bought if your clan is no longer accepting kits, (though exceptions may be given to those who rolled the minimum number on their kit rolls).
NPCing/Removing a character
To store a character into the NPC box. By doing this, your character will no longer rp-able.
NPC/Removed characters do not take up character slots.
NPC Buy Back ticket
Bring a NPCed cat back to the group!
Please make sure you check the clan statistics to ensure that the clan is still accepting cats of that rank!
Have hypo kits/ kit designs done by the founder -Open!
This would get you four kit designs
500 Claw Coins
Input in a group plot
Pick an idea, and we work with it. It can be either your cat receives a prophecy, finds something important, finds out key information, etc. (Closed)Recovering from life changing injury
Regaining sight in an eye, damaged/inoperable limb back to full working order, etc.
Please note this depends on the injury, as missing limbs and other severe injuries cannot be healed.Larger litter roll
Allows you to roll for a chance to get a larger litter. (2-5 kits) Only available in New-leaf and Green-leaf.ACR buyback ticket
Allows you to buy back a cat that was removed during a activity check or cat clear out event.
You must wait 1 month after your character has been removed before this can be bought.
This applies to all characters that have been removed without paying the NPC pricing.Unlock 6th cat slot
Increases the max. amount of role-playable characters you can have in the group to six.
This only needs to be unlocked once.
600 Claw Coins
Unlock 7th cat slot
Must have 6th slot unlocked. Only needs to be unlocked once.
Increases the max. amount of role-playable characters you can have in the group to seven.
800 Claw Coins
Unlock 8th cat slot
Must have 6th and 7th slots unlocked. Only needs to be unlocked once.
Increases the max. amount of role-playable characters you can have in the group to eight.
900 Claw Coins
Unlock 9th cat slotMust have 6th, 7th and 8th slots unlocked. Only needs to be unlocked once.Increases the max. amount of role-playable characters you can have in the group to nine.
1000 Claw Coins
Unlock 10th cat slotMust have 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th slots unlocked. Only needs to be unlocked once.
Increases the max. amount of role-playable characters you can have in the group to ten.
1200 Claw Coins
Unlock 11th cat slotMust have 6th - 10th slots unlocked. Only needs to be unlocked once.
Increases the max. amount of role-playable characters you can have in the group to eleven.
Unlock 12th cat slot
Must have 6th - 11th slots unlocked. Only needs to be unlocked once.
Increases the max. amount of role-playable characters you can have in the group to twelve.
Please note that you cannot gift items to another person (with the exception of accessories) ;w;
Returns and Refunds
Did you make a purchase with CC and something happened, and now you can't use it and are wondering if you can get your cc back? The below list will define how and if you can!
1. Any UNUSED (did not create the cat, did not use the accessory in any art, did not use plot at all) can be returned for a full refund within the month, you will get 50 percent back if it's within two months but you get nothing if back after 2 months. Remember these have to be unused!
2. If you made a mispurchase you may get a refund. A mispurchase means that you bought something for a purpose that wasn't needed. (Example: Bought a disfiguring scar for a broken tail, but is later on told that a broken tail is not considered a ban) This does not apply to if you changed your mind, only if you bought the wrong item.
3. If some one leaves you unable to use your purchase (aka you buy a large litter roll, and the mother leaves with out notice and you can't have the kits) this refund ONLY goes to the person who was left hanging, the person who either decided to not go through with the purchase or went missing does not get a refund.
1. If you buy a banned/limited trait you must use it within the month (aka make the cats app). If you are going to take longer please note us and we can give extensions (We most likely will we're pretty nice)! This is just to ensure we don't have slots filled with no one actually using them.
2. Same with doing kit rolls! If your cat is expecting kits, please make sure you finish assignments & get tryouts drawn by the end of 2 months! Please let us know if you need more time for kit tryouts or if rl issues prevent you from finishing assignments and we can discuss possible extensions!
Unfortunately those that cannot make the deadline will lose the litter, though you can try again 2 months later. (Though you must redo the kit rolls + assignments!) This is just to ensure that we don't have slots filled by couples that no longer plan to have kits, so thank you for understanding ;w;~
3.If you buy an accessory it is yours forever! But Any accessories that you buy and use on your character can only be used for that character. (Eg. if you buy a feather for one character you cannot transfer and give your other character that same feather) Also you can switch between items (eg. You bought both a feather and a flower accessory for your cat, your cat does not have to wear both at once!) However you cannot exchange an accessory for something else. (Eg. If you bought a violet flower you cannot exchange it for a pink rose/feather etc.)
4. We also allow members can co-pay for purchases, however only if they affect both cats. So you can pay for personal plots together if it includes both cats, can co-pay for larger litters, or the parents of a litter can co-pay to get one of their kits a trait. If in doubt just ask!
-100 cc for new character (Flurrypaw)
-500 cc for 6th Character slot
-900 for 9th character slot, deducting meselff
1 character creation ticket pls
-800 for 8th character slot
-900 cc for 9th slot, deducting myself
-1200 for 12th character slot! Deducted myself!
-800 for 8th character slot, deducting meself
I forgot to buy Redkit's Half-Deaf ban! Can someone deduct that for me???
-100 for 5th character creation
-1200 for the 11th slot, deducting myself!
-1200 for 11th slot
-100cc for character creation (3rd character)
-100 cc skip poppys 'finding out' assignment (I'm actually still rping it but want the kits born for the rpers in a timely manner so skipedy skip technically)
-100cc for character creation (for 7th character), deducting myself~
//whispers I know you've won a kit character recently and if this "-100cc for character creation" is for a kit won from tryouts, you do not need to pay this creation fee! Just giving you a heads up!
HECK ur right, i'm a dickhead and totally forgot looool
can i keep them for future use or should i get a refund? :'D
can i keep them for future use or should i get a refund? :'D
-600cc for 7th character slot, -100cc for character creation
-100 cc for new character
-50 CC feather accessories
-800 cc for 8th cat slot
-500 cc for a character slot <3
-100 clawcoins to open a character slot
-200 to NPC Wildheart
-1000 for 10th character slot
-350cc large litter roll for spice and elise! //will deduct in a sec
I'm here to buy the large litter roll inbetween cloverwish and owleyes <333