Okay, I lied, I am so obviously not back :P
I thought I were, but I was wrong. I just don't have the energy to do any piece at all. Plus, I got this internship at a printing press, all I do is watch them work and learn from it. It's kinda useful for my printing knowledge, but out of the 5 hours I spend there each day, only 30 minutes are useful.
Therefore, I started reading many books that I didn't finish in the past, which is really good! So far I finished The Alchemist and I'm halfway through The Celestine Prophecy which I started reading about 2 years ago.
Oh, umm, I'm also 19 now.. so, yeah :unimpressed:
Hopefully, I'm here to stay :P
- I've finished university last Friday
- I have my finals this weekend, but they're only French Culture and History of Graphic Design exams, so it's no biggie.
- I cut my finger last week, chopped a whole piece off while cutting a project, yey blood!
- I got a new MacBook Pro when the new ones came out about a month ago, it's fucking amazing! :love:
- I gave up on photography a while back, I've completely lost interest and passion for it. I don't know if it's a phase or not, but for now, I'm done with it.
- I used lots of I's in the previous paragraph :O
I know you've all missed me so very much, well not