I saw the harry potter movie today but I'm not going to go into detail about it as it's still new and most won't have seen it yet but wow these films do get better every time really enjoyed plus today was a first time for me seeing a film when it first comes out normally I don't bother but it was worth pre-booking tickets and also me and my friend just made it in time by practically running to cinema lol. the film excellent will be going to see it again very soon.
what else, what else my brother is back home after being away for 9 months brought him home from london on monday..... I'm still looking for other jobs work is abit better but there was another incident where I was worried about getting the sack but apparently wasn't true but it still bothered me to the fact that I was paranoid about part of my job and didn't want to do it as I was scared of getting it wrong..... but getting better and that person who started it has been dealt with.
thats it at mo and will update this another time, really just wanted to get rid of last journal
saw this on
basically 5 things that suck and 10 that rock with your life
(sorry for how corny some of these are)
Why My Life Sucks
1. I sometimes feel that I'm doing nothing with my life there were so many things that I wanted and still want to do but I seem to not bother or give up before trying.
2. sometime during my late teens I became kinda anti-social and therefore don't have a great social life I do go out but not regularly.
3. losing touch with a lot of old friends.
4. not having found that special someone yet.
5. not being particularly happy with my job and where I am in my life.
Why My Life Rocks
1. thanks to magic of facebook got back in touch with main old friends.
2.I have met loads of new people through work and college some have become very close and special to me.
3.even though I would like to be with someone I'm not depressed that I'm on my own, I'm quite happy being just me.
4. my job it has it's ups and downs but it could be a lot worse plus I have a job right now so can't complain.
5. I may be nowhere but I completed various course's and completed my degree which is something.
6. I still have so many things I want to do, I would love to illustrate or write stories and I have the ideas just need to apply them.
7. my life could be alot worse and although I may not be rich I have enough to get by and feel lucky that I'm not struggling.
8. my parents for not kicking me out of the house as soon as I was of age and whilst I was on my course, working and even now for letting me stay and pay my fair share.
9. I have my family and my health, I could be healthier but I'm not unhealthy.
10. anime/manga I don't know what my life would have been like these past few years without both probably would of picked up a worst addiction.