Pricelist updated with new examples
(1 Character, half body, simple background)
(detailed greyscale or cell shaded color, bust, 1-2 Characters)
(2 Characters, half body, simple background)
starting from 250 Euro
(2 or more Characters, full body, detailed background)
(also available as grey scale)
(1 character, full body, simple or no background)
(for applications or single character display)
Chibi: 20 Euro
(1 Character, no background)
starting from 30 Euro
(1-2 Characters, "cellshading", traditional or digital, detailed background (traditional size A4))
(1 chibi character, no background)
starting from 50 Euro
(1-2 characters, detailed background)
Headshot: 10 Euro
(traditional or digital)
Half body: starting from 25 Euro
(traditional or digital)
Full Body, clean: starting from 40 Euro
Black and White: 45 Euro(2 Characters, simple background)
Simple Greyscale: starting from 55 Euro
Original character concept: starting from 50 Euro
(1 character designed after your wishes)
- All commissions with the notation "starting from XX Euro" are basic prices and can be increased depending on the amount of details
- If not stated otherwise, all works are digitally painted
- All drawings displayed in this journal are only examples
- All prices will be converted to your currency the day you commission me; Basis will be that days currency translation rate
- All prices exclude paypal fees; Commissioners have to make sure to pay them
- Extra wishes like a specific background etc. are basis for negotiation
- Prices can increase or decrease with the changing amount of characters and details
- Colored Commissions can also be provided as gray scale; gray scale paintings are the same price as the colored version
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND COMMISSIONING
How to commission me:
Every commission has to be send via note here on Deviantart stating what you want from the above listed examples.
(e.g. "colored commission, 1 character, half body, simple background")
I also need references for the character you want me to draw. A stash-link would be ideal.
Approximate processing time:
- It usually takes between 1-2 months from start to finish
- First come first serve
- Emergency commissions with a certain deadline can be squeezed in if I consider it possible. However - emergency commissions must be submitted at least one month before the deadline; if submitted later, I reserve the right to charge an extra fee for express drawings.
Payment in advance:
In order to prevent people from commissioning me without them actually wanting or being able to pay me, I charge half the price of the commission in advance. Once I receive the payment, I'll start working.
The second half will be due once you receive a note from me with a small sized version of your commission - the high resolution drawing will be send to you once payment is complete.
Payment via PayPal only
WHAT I WON'T DRAW
- Extreme amount of technical devices, mechas and robots
(I'm simply not good with them)
- Extremely difficult perspective
- Gore and extreme sexual fetishes like BDSM, rape, extreme violence etc.
- Monsters/Original creature designs
(how to monster...)
- Canon Characters only, aka fanart
(exception see below)
- I am willing to draw erotic and mild sexual content as well as violence to a certain degree.
As mentioned above, I won't draw gore, but fighting scenes with a lot of blood, injured or even dead persons are okay as long as it isn't too explicit.
- I am willing to draw a canon character in combination with an OC/Fan character
- I reserve the right to livestream the current work in progress unless otherwise expressly agreed
- I reserve the right to upload the finished work to my private art sites unless otherwise expressly agreed
- I reserve the right to decline a commission without stating a reason
- DON'T RUSH THE ARTIST! It's okay to ask once in a while how far I am with the commission, but please refrain from asking every 2-3 days