Here is how to correctly submit to our gallery.
Firstly, take note that you can only upload TWO deviations to our gallery per month. This stops the mailboxes from being too cluttered on both ends.
1.When submitting a piece, consider the medium(s) used.
2. Go to our gallery and click the button in the top right hand corner that says 'Submit To This Gallery'
3. Choose between submitting a new deviation, or one that you already have uploaded to your personal dA account.
4. A window will appear within your web browser. At the top it says 'Choose a Deviation- submitting to...' Select the correct category from the drop down list that is situated beside that title.
5. Click on the deviation that you want to submit and then press the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the window.
6. Now sit and wait nervously for us to accept your piece
If ever your submissions are declined it will be for one of these reasons (heck, maybe even all of them! )
1. You have submitted more than your 2 deviation limit
2. You have submitted to the wrong category (eg; submitting a non graphite drawing to the "Feature - pure graphite" category)
3. You have submitted unfinished work (wip, sketch, doodle, etc.)
4. You have submitted a digital piece or a photograph (incl. adding digital paint to a traditional drawing is not accepted either).
5. You have submitted a non-portrait piece. Submissions will show the face (full face or most of face).
6. You have submitted a non-real character. Submissions must be of real people or animals.
7. You have absolutely nothing in your Deviation Description box or only links to outside sites. PLEASE include a list of art mediums used, it speeds up the acceptance process.
8. You have submitted sexually explicit content. While the mature content filter is enabled for anyone under 18, we do not feel that this type of content has a place in this group. Portraits only and keep 'em PG!
-- We're a portrait group, so the artwork needs to have the face in full view...preferably just a face (shoulder, neck, etc in view), but we will accept some full body portraits as long as they are "still" portraits. Not action images. Not collages. Not combined or series images.
-- Animal portraits are accepted.
-- No OC's, animated characters, game characters, etc. A portrait of a real person in character is allowed (eg; Johnny Depp as Cpt Sparrow, Christian Bale as Batman, etc).
-- Submissions must be traditional art, NO parts digitally painted/drawn and extremely limited digital editing. NOT photos overlaid with a slight pencil sketch. Definitely NO pictures with any part edited with photo software to "look" like a drawing or painting.
-- Finished drawings...no WIP, no life study drawings, etc. Any sketches or studies have to be finished and Portraits.