One of the most highly requested features is now here: the ability to search notes! Notes search allows you to do things like:
- Find all notes you’ve sent to a specific deviant
- Find all notes from a deviant that contain a keyword
- Search for a keyword within a custom folder
- Find all unread notes that contain a keyword
- Search your drafts
To search your notes, simply enter a keyword in the search box. You can also use the advanced search dropdown to filter your search results.
Advanced OperatorsAdvanced operators can help you narrow your search:
- subject:keyword — Find notes with a keyword in the subject. Example: subject:commission.
- body:keyword — Find notes with a keyword in the body. Example: body:painting.
- " " (quotes) — Search for an exact phrase. Example: "art gallery".
- - (hyphen) — Used to exclude notes that contain a keyword. Example: painting -digital.
Visit Your Notes
Note: Currently, search is limited to the past year of your notes. We hope to expand this in the future.