Meaning of name:
Origin of name:
Socioeconomic level as a child:
Socioeconomic level as an adult:
Most important childhood event that still affects him/her:
Other memories/events that still affects him/her and why/how:
Past failures s/he would be embarrassed to have people know about and why:
Wow, I've nearly abandoned dA.
I've been spending a lot of time on Blogger, where I've met a lot of really nice people, but I want to try and use dA more often.
A lot has changed to my doll collection.
I've bought and sold so many. I had to try new things, some didn't work, others did.
My wonderful friend chazzi (https://www.deviantart.com/chazzi) offered me to let my dolls join her universe. I had to create an AU for it to work, but I'm sticking to it for now.
As of today my family is at 11 dolls and one incoming. The incoming one was a spontaneous purchase, but I have some plans for her together with chazzi (https://www.deviantart.com/chazzi). She's a Minifee Ante in tan on the Moeline body. He
Oh man, I'm so slow at posting this. :s I was tagged by !Awesome-Socks15 (https://www.deviantart.com/awesome-socks15)
1. I can't pick a favorite colour, because I feel like every colour is great in their own way *sentimental*
2. I love Doctor Who, but I can't stand Steven Moffat.
3. I absolutely love snakes! I want to own one someday.
4. I'm afraid of Dentists. Like to the point of crying, if I have to go.
5. I love learning new language. My dream is to learn and become fluent in Arabic someday.
6. I'm currently reading Game of Thrones, and everytime I get to a Jon Snow chapter, I put the book down. I just can't stand him.
7. I prefer summer over all the other s
I got tagged by !Awesome-Socks15 (https://www.deviantart.com/awesome-socks15) '
1.- Who was your first doll? Do you still own him, her, or it?
My first doll was a B&G Sky named Tamaki. I sold him a long time ago.
2.- Who is your favorite doll?
I can't keep to one favorite. It changes over time. My current favorite is Charlotte. (Probably because I've been working on her backstory lately)
3.- Which doll do you hope or plan to buy next?
Hopefully I can put the new nYID Oscar on layaway.
4.- Quick! You've instantly got $800 and must choose a doll to spend it on right now or it's gone forever! Who do you pick?
Iplehouse nYID Oscar!
5.- Are you currently waiting on any doll