- RAZOR-SHARP: drawn pixel by pixel, animated by hand frame by frame for maximum sharpness
- AUTO-SCALING: 32-96 pixel resolutions for larger displays up to 300% interface scaling integrated into each file
- COLORFUL: 10 different color variants
- 60-FPS ANIMATION
- AMBIDEXTROUS: separate sets for left-handed and right-handed users
- THE PLUS SIZE VARIANTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER REWORK. COMING SOON.
- 2.0.0 New, flatter, matte design (previous version is included); 4 new color variants; Reworked cursor files to adjust themselves automatically to screen scaling (100%-300%); Consistent 60 FPS animation
- 1.1.0 Added new, 125% bigger variants
- 1.1.0 Fixed the misplaced hotspots in multiple pointers
- 1.1.0 Replaced the orange color variants in the last frames of "Hover Green" pointers
- 1.0.1 Added new standby pointers with faster pulse animation (2 seconds instead of 3)
I've been using your cursors since the original EDGE was released and they have always been of high quality. I really like this design with only a few things that I think would make it really nice for me.
I am an avid user of dark themes for an easy on the eyes desktop experience, and the cursors here are really dark (even the white one). As a result, it's sometimes hard to tell where my cursor is.
I was wondering if you could make an option where the pulsing effect is static instead so when I use the white one (or any other color) there is some contrast to the dark main color to distinguish the cursor from the dark background on my browser and desktop.
I made a slight change to the white edge and uploaded here for testing. After I got some feedback on it I'll update the other pointers too/make further changes.
The plus size versions are ready for the update as well.
I encountered the same problem with the stealth option. More cursors will be added later, but i don't know when because currently I'm busy with filming and editing for my friends' yt channel. A static cursor option is available in all sets at the moment as the link pointer.
Thank you for the feedback. Now that I know about that this effects more than one set, I'll try to address it as soon as possible. :)
I've downloaded the set today and found the .inf files for each color scheme. There's no install. inf in it, you have to install the color sets one by one. If there's no .inf files at all, try downloading it again. Unfortunately that set is more than 10 years old now, and I don't know if I'm able to find it on my machine. I'm hoping you succeed. Have a nice day :)