Ok, I'm all moved and semi-settled, I think it's time to bust out the ink and do some more art.
I might start out with some more sketch cards to warm up, then maybe some more superhero covers or whatnot. I'll also be taking commissions again as well!
I've been tagged by
1. You must tag at least 6 people.(let them know they've been tagged) Bah
2. No tag backs.
3. Tell the truth.
1. What is your deviantArt name and what does it mean?
Dalgoda's one of my favorite indy characters from back in the mid 80s when I first discovered indies. The seven is because the first time I tried using 'Dalgoda' somewhere, it was taken or otherwise wouldn't allow it. I like 7.
2. Why did you join this site?
I don't remember how I got here, but I love this site. I like the mechanics of how art is distributed, and I've had lots of great feedback. I also like being 'fed' new art by those I follow.
3. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined?
Probably Star Trek, which is... still the case.
4. How many watchers are you currently watching now?
Jiminy Crickets, I'm not going to count them. Several pages worth.
5. Your first gift ever was to?
DA gift? I don't think I've ever done so.
6. List five things you are a fan of.
Star Trek, Comics, Baseball, Classic hard sci-fi books, Rock n' Roll
7. List four people you look up to the most.
I'll just list some famous people instead of people I actually know, I guess.. Frank Zappa, Ayn Rand, George Carlin, Robert Crumb
8. How many pets do you own?
Two big-ass bellycats.
9. Name 3 aspects of your personality?
Industrious, lazy, paranoid
(I'm industrious so that I can get to the lazy part faster)
1o. If you could have a power what would it be?
The ability to rearrange matter to fit my whims.
11. Who was the last person you talked to?
12. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
13. Write the first five things that pop into your head?
Nachos, Giants, powder, freeway, wooden
14. What are the things you wish you could do better?
Draw, write code, initiate original design, play sports.
15. Do you like who you are?
I'm pretty content with myself.
16. Summer or winter?
17. Rain or sun?
18. List 2 odd things about yourself.
I quit biting my nails cold turkey after 35 years of doing it constantly.
My name was supposed to be Jennifer.
19. Pop or Hip hop?
Depends. if <= 1983, then pop. if > 1983 & <=1995, then hip hop. If > 1995, then neither.
2o. How many scars do you have?
Hurm, a few small ones. More, if you count tattoos.
21. Do you wear spiked wristbands, Collars & belts?
I used to...
22. Do you own anything from Hot Topic?
23. Windows or Mac?
24. Nyc Trpp or Lip Service?
25. Steak or Chicken?
26. Favorite Color(s)?
27. Anime or Manga?
Isn't that all the same? (ducks) I really don't know. I really like a few individual pieces from both, but on the whole I could take or leave them.
28. Beer or wine?
Both. Depends on the company. Well, beer.
29. Goth or Emo?
Goth, if I have no choice.
3o. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
More than my wife. Maybe 10?
31. What is the most amount alcohol you ever drank in one day?
Probably a fifth.
32. Cold or Hot?
33. Favorite pair of pants?
My comfy 8 year old 501s.
34. Do you like your user name?
I like it well enough to have used it for several websites.
35. Have you tried any drugs?
36. If you have? what drugs?
Going to plead the fifth on that one.
37. Do you have a myspace/Facebook page?
38. Pizza or Kebabs?
Nowdays, kebabs. Pizza doesn't agree with me that well although I like it.
39. Are you are nice person?
I give what I get. Generally the default is not really.
4o. How old are you?
41. Spikes, studs or eyelets?
42. Do you like your music loud?
43. Kind hearted?
Only towards family & animals, pretty much.
44. Holden or Ford?
William Holden or Harrison Ford? Tough call. William Holden was pretty bad ass.
46. Do you like PLZ accounts?
If that's one of those all caps abbreviations like OMG or LOL, then no.
47. Do you own a car or motor bike?
48. Do you like The Presets?
If that's a band name, they sound like a bunch of douches. Probably not.
49. Do you keep secrets?
I try not to acquire them.
5o. Should they release criminals from jail if they have killed someone?
Depends on whether we're talking about murder or manslaughter. Murderers, pretty much no. Bad murderers, fry 'em.
51. Are you a liar?
I don't do it well, so I try to avoid the opportunity.
52. Have you tried to kill yourself before?
Never, although I had your standard angsty teen thoughts about it.
53. Do you like your avatar?
54. Have you ever thought about killing someone?
Not if this quiz is admissable in court.
55. KFC, Subway, McDonalds, Red Lobster or Burger King?
One of these things is not like the other? Red Lobster.
56. Do you love yourself?
Well enough. I'm happy being me.
57. Do you cut yourself?
Only by accident.
58. Do you get depressed?
Very rarely. Rarely enough that when it happens, I examine the feeling so quickly that it tends to dissipate.
59. Do you have many friends in real life?
A few. I'm not super social anymore in person.
6o. Hardcore or Darkcore?
I'm not really into any of the cores.
61. Should stalkers get a second chance?
Err, depends on the severity of the infraction.
62. Imports or muscle cars?
63. Gay, Bi or Straight?
Straight, more or less.
64. Do you get enough money each week?
Does anybody? I'm currently doing well "enough", I'm content.
65. Fast or slow music?
66. Do you like that number?
Who doesn't like Mario Lemieux?
67. Do you use XD and LOL a lot?
68. Should police mind their own business?
It's ... important that they should pay attention to their business. Guh, what a loaded question.
69. Do you have a boyfriend?
No bromance for me.
7o. If so. Who?
I'm bro-mantically single.
71. What is/are your Favorite band(s)?
Mothers of Invention, The Who, Pink Floyd, Beatles... blah blah.
72. Baggy or tight pants?
Tight, if I can get away with them. I'm kind of partial to flares, tho. hee hee.
73. How many T.Vs are in your house?
74. How many computers/Laptops in your house?
4. We're nerds.
75. LCD or Plasma?
76. Are you racist?
Not consciously per se. Everyone's got some race-based reactions, using the broad definition.
77. What time is it now?
78. Should subbys be free?
Well, there's got to be some sort of value-added way for DA to make money. I support it.
79. Are you a slow, medium or a fast typer?
8o. Do you like quizzes?
81. Do you buy stuff from those cheap Chinese shops?
Kinda random. Not really (unless Wal-Mart counts).
82. Do you own any weapons?
83. If so. What?
A couple bladed Klingon weapons.
84. How many speakers do you own?
Two? We have a multi-speaker home theater thingy, do those count? Then more like 7.
85. Do you own a pair of boots?
I have several pairs of combat boots, I liked wearing them when I still used to go out dancing.
86. What is the best thing in the world to you?
87. What is your favorite Emoticon(s)?
88. Do you like pie?
I wouldn't kick pie off my plate, but I don't often seek it out.
89. Have you ever stayed up longer than 24 Hours?
I think 36 hours was my top. After that, I start getting really weird.
9o. Do you have any big brand name clothing?
Only by accident, if any. I buy my clothes at Target!
91. If so, what brands?
Couldn't tell you. Levis, I guess.
92. Can you handle the sound of loud cars or motorbikes?
93. Do you like kids?
Only my nieces & nephews when they're being sweet or cute.
94. Sonic The HedgeHog Or Miles Tails Prower?
After my time.
95. Eminem or 50 Cent?
96. Money or love?
97. Are you random?
98. Can you sleep thru loud music?
99. Do you like where you live?
I love it.
1oo. Taxi or bus?
1o1. What time is it now?
1o2. What do you feel like doing at the moment?
Lying down. I biked 15 or 20 miles today after 6 years of no biking!
1o3. Do you go on YouTube alot?
If someone points me to something funny.
1o4. Are you are member of any other site besides this one?
1o5. If so, which ones?
What, are you stalking me?
1o6. Are you glad this quiz is finished?