For my birthday this year my parents saved up and gave me a Canon Rebel T2, which is a big BIG upgrade from the point and shoot I was previously using. It's my first 'real' camera with an actual interchangeable lens and more features/functions then I know what to do with. I'm very very excited.
This is really just a warning to let you all know that your inboxes may soon be filled with more pictures then you care to look at. ;P
Also. I needed to get that survey off my page.
I'm still alive! This survey is proof.
Yes. Survey. Took it from Thechemist57 (https://www.deviantart.com/thechemist57)
LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Sam
- Eye Color: Blue. STEEL Blue
- Hair Style/Color: Brown/Dirty Blond, shoulder length
- Height: 5'8"
- Clothing style: Band shirts, dog shirts, jeans, the occasional vest
- Best physical feature(s): I've always liked my eyes best
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Anything new, losing people, not being myself
- Your guilty pleasure: Uh. Some pretty obsessive fangirl behavior lol
- Your biggest pet peeve: Repetitive noises, busy bodies, disrespect
- Your ambitions for the future: Just to keep doing what I'm doing.
Got a call from my aunt today. My boy Brat was put to sleep this morning due to old age and failing health. I guess he had a rough night, his heart beat was like twice what it should be, and it was just time.
I'm kinda tired of this. There's been too much death for me these last few years, and always while I'm stuck up here and unable to say goodbye. Guess that's just how it works, though. I loved him and I suppose that's enough.
I only got to see Brat a few times a year and I know it doesn't really make a ton of sense, but there was a bond there. He was my dad's horse first and about as close as I was going to get to having one of my own a