Brasileiros, por favor vejam a página em moeda nacional no meu site
What are commissions?A very common term in the artistic world, a commission is a job that was asked for someone to perform, he was commissioned to a task. In order for an art commission to happen, a person must pay for an artist and the artist must do the work that has been requested.
I work in the industrial branch, attend companies of different lines and sizes, for this type of commission it is necessary to contact me and talk about the project and request a budget. Commercial commissions are when you will use the art to advertise, promote or sell some material or object.
Personal commissionsThis is the commissions page for personal use, the difference being that the requester will not use the work for any commercial purpose, be it for sales or advertising. If you want a drawing of a character of yours, or of your pet, or a gift for someone, or want to leave your personal blog more to your face, you have come to the right place! These are fixed prices, you can ask for a quote if your request don't fit here.
Check out at the bottom of the blog the terms you need to follow in order to buy a commission with me.
ProcessFirst you will get in contact and communicate what kind of commission do you want. The more information you bring, the easier it will be to meet what you are looking for. Then, if there is no doubt, I will confirm the price and show the payment options. Depending on the value we can do payment plans. After the payment I will start the sketches and we will find the drawing you are looking for. You can pay 50% before the scketches and 50% after them. With the sketch ready, if the final art begins and after approval you will receive your file.
Any questions, feel free to ask!
To buy a commission with me it is necessary to comply with the following rules:
- The designs have no shade, just plain colors.
- No gore or pornography.
- Commissions charged as personal use can't be used as commercial without the value being readjusted.
- People outside Brazil can pay only by Paypal. Can be in reais, dollars, canadian dollars, australian dollars and euros.
- My works are displayed in my portfolios. If you want to hide your commission you need to include the additional secret commission.
- I need to get paid first to start the job.
- You can give up the commission when you receive the sketch and it will not satisfy you.
- No value will be returned for a step that has already been completed. That is, if the sketch is ready, the first payment will not be returned. If the artwork is finished, the final payment will not be returned.
- The work is done in steps, so you can follow the whole process to make sure that everything is going according to you desired.
- Each step takes a maximum of 7 working days.
- I can't proceed to the next step if the client doesn't complete the current step.
- After approving the sketch, you can't go back and ask for big changes, just little details.
- The A4 300ppi format is for high quality printing, only needed if you want to print close to the size of a standard sheet paper.
- Even though you have bought the art and it is a character of yours, I am still the author of the drawing.
- Unused sketches and discarded versions can turn into my personal works if they are not part of a client's creation.