The rules are simple:
1. If you use this picture, credit me. URL back to the picture is fine, but I'd be gratefull if you could also add the icon to the gallery. If you don't know how to do it, just copy
from here -> : icondanger99stock : <- to here
put it in your comments and delete the spaces.
2. Send me link back to your deviation. You can use this image any way you like, I'm not easily offended, so don't worry.
3. I don't mind if you make prints out of it, but rule #1 still applies.
4. PLEASE use it only for deviations. The last thing I want or need is my stock ending up on Flickr or Photobucket.
5. Get creative! What are you waiting for? I'm looking foward to see your beautiful work ^^
I wanted to let you know I am working on a painting based on this photograph of yours Creep6 if it comes out well and I am happy with it when I upload it to Deviant-Art I will of will give you credit as the creator of the photograph as my source and inspiration for my painting. I always inform another artist before hand that something they created I am going to use as a bases for any work I do painting, sculpture or other form asking them if they will give their blessing for me to proceed. Being you in the above information have given the ok for others to use the photo as a source for creating something new I still wanted to tell you of my intentions. If what I do fails I will just paint it out and no one will ever see it. I very much enjoy looking at your photos you have the eye and talent to do what you do. Thank you for giving access to everyone. Cheers
If you wish to use my stock in any way outside of DeviantArt you must obtain my permission prior to posting it.
You must send your request in a note.
You must tell me where you want to post it and provide link to your profile on the said site.
Credit must be provided with a link back to my account.
It is also important to note that I cannot give you permission for any of the models on this account other than myself.
You can find my pictures on Pixelovley.com, where they are used for sketch/drawing practice, and you can use them as such. I am aware that I am credited on those pictures, and I'll take no excuse on how you didn't know the original author, if you decide to post those sketches outside DA.
fun to draw, great for anatomical practice.
your gallery is a fucking priceless resource when it comes to getting the body down.