24 Recent Deviations
As of 31st May 2012, the new rules will apply to members and guests.
1. You may wish to submit your work as much as you like but if one of the folders is full, then please contribute to another folder.
2. The Founder of this group reserves the right to remove any submissions at any time, if containing nude and other contents (including deviation in storage) without a notice.
3. Your submission will be under review before featured into our featured folders.
4. You can contribute your submission anytime.
5. Members can only become Contributors as shown below this page.
6. You are welcome to post a journal here at anytime as long as it doesn't contain SPAM.