1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...reading and sat down in my chair. There were two..."
The Catcher in the Rye
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
A bag of cheddar cheese popcorn... yum...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Avatar Legend of Korra Season finale!!! BOOYA!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
Close to 2 AM?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
2:11 AM... dang apparently I don't have an internal clock... who knew?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Grad parties... bonfire... s'mores.... yum....
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Shirt and shorts.... why do you ask?
10. Did you dream last night?
It was... a nightmare... about alarm clocks... ಠ_ಠ
11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier tonight at the immaturity of my friend's younger brother... meh...
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint... I thinks... with maybe some of the blood of my victims...
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Trampolines... never get on one with 9 other people.... scary shit tends to happen... ಠ_ಠ
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
I don't... remember...
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Buy a really nice computer.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would kill everyone in the government... well most of them. let's hit the reset button and start over from scratch.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Fairly smart guy... horribly stupid public speaker...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I would totally love to get out of the hell hole that is America. Jump ship before it starts sinking is my idea.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I don't know why you had to make someone who had to take Pluto's planetary membership card away. I mean come on!
25. Not going to do this one.
Stole this from Nik's journal entry who stole it from someone else.