RULES OF SUBMISSION:
- We do not accept members with empty galleries.
- Being accepted as a member of this Group will NOT guarantee an automatic acceptation of your work.
- Make sure to read the submission rules BEFORE you submit your works.
IMPORTANT: WORKS posted in Premium galleries or full blurred works it will be declined.
How to join
Just click "Join group" that can be found on the top sidebar.
How to submit
- Pick "Submit art" that can be found on the top sidebar (Home page).
- Choose the correct folder. We will check often and remove all works in the wrong folders.
- Submission limit: Two works per day.
What can I submit?
- Art made by yourself, no from other artists.
- Do not submit screenshots from games, movies/series etc!
IMPORTANT: My submission was declined, why?
If your work has been declined it is because you have placed it in the wrong folder.
If you do not want your work to be declined, put it in the correct folder.
Rules to Photomanipulations
Don't submit unfinished works.
Don't submit works that do not abide to DeviantART's rules.
Google images are not stock.
Stock must be credited, preferrably with a clickable link to the stock provider or the stock image.
3D images should contain a program reference.
Fan Art should include some sort of reference and may not be available as a print. Fan Art FAQ help.deviantart.com/743/
Images containing copyrighted content categorized as manipulation will be declined. Ex. Celebrities, movie characters, screenshots etc. DeviantART Copyright Policy about.deviantart.com/policy/co…