ART STATUS I Accept the Following Payments I Use
I am commissioned most often for my Half Body, since i don't have much samples I will post what i have. I will draw other things on a case-by-case basis, so note me if you're interested in something other than what I've listed.
My Strong Points
Cute Female Characters
I Won't Draw
Hentai, Dragons, Mechanical Things, Semi-Realistic-style, Things with Scales, Heavy Gore, Old People
How to Order
(Must) Send me a note with the info:
• Payment method: Indonesian currency or points?
• Commission type: (Half Body, Ref Sheet, etc...)
• Character name:
• Character personality traits: (+ likes/dislikes)
• Who did the original design?: (yourself, was adopted, from game/anime, etc)
• Background: (simple or transparent for free)
If is a custom design must add:
• Colors you would like:
• Style of clothes that you imagine for the character:
• Images (can be from Google) for references of clothes:
• Nekomimi? (i.e.: cat ears)
• Notes: (if you want add more info, like color of eyes, color of hair, put it here)
*Detailed background extra. Simple color background no charge, please specify when you order.
*Highly detailed OCs will be subject to an additional charge at my discretion. If you're not sure, just ask.
*I will need a full color example to work from, not just a textual description.
**The more detailed the more charge
***Additional faces cost +100
Sketches - 100-200 / $1-2
Additional Info Additional characters are original price -$1.00/100 (does not apply to ref sheets).
Backgrounds range in price, depending on complexity.RULES
1. A Rough sketch will be shown to be reviewed before payment.
2. I will try to get your commission done as soon as possible, depending on my workload. Please be patient.
3. Art will be drawn in my own style, though I will do my absolute best to do your character justice.
4. You may post your commissioned artwork anywhere, but please link back to my commissions sheet when you do.PROCESS
1. Fill out my order form (found above) and send it to me in a note with "Commission Request: [Username]" in the subject line. Helps me keep track!
2. If I accept your commission, and you agree on the sketch please pay the amount (50% payment first / full payment).
3. Please specify whether you want to see a sketch or WIP before I line/color, or want me just to go with it and get it done as soon as I can.