put a tiny quote here
here you can put a mini bio or just some info for your visitors and such. you can make this semi long though i don't suggest going overboard
- your friends care about you
- someone in your family cares about you (even if they don't show it)
- there are skills you can improve on (and only living will allow you to improve!!)
- there's so many people you still need to hug!!
- there's a ton of wonderful people to meet that will genuinely want to spend time with you
- your special someone is out there, and if that's not your thing, think of your future best friends
- there would be a big, missing space in people's lives (even if you only see them in class or at work and never speak)
- you've got tons of places to see and things to do
- you still need to listen to the pink season album
- there's so many undiscovered memes for you to find
- lots of games still need to be played!
- have you gone skydiving or deep sea diving yet?
- cats and dogs. happy little cats and dogs, ready to lick your face and show their love for you because they care about you
- lots of youtube videos to watch
- lots of memories to make
- lots of inside jokes to make
- lots of sleep to be lost
- cute lil babies that giggle at you
- your friends would absolutely miss you, your family would be upset, and again, there'd be a missing piece in the puzzle
- lots of metaphors to say
- lots of metaphors to say and search up
- lots of words to look up in the dictionary
- lots of music that needs listening to
- you still need to listen to pink season
- miraculous ladybug
- tons of movies to cry over, laugh at, and just watch
- tons of bad movies to cry over, laugh at, and just watch
- corgi mixes (corgi husky mixes are a must)
- cute cockapoos
- so many NGE opening parodies to watch
- so many Japanese military bands to watch preform
- you still need to watch the Obama parody of "unhappy refrain"
- remember that each day is a new day
- this won't be permanent. whatever is happening to you will end, even if it doesn't seem like it will. it gets better.
- so many movie/book/tv cliches to call out
- still so many creations that need creative minds to think up
- whether you make art or music or 3d stuff (or whatever you may work with,) you can always improve!
- think about all the cute scenarios you can make
- Vocaloid songs.
- all the puns you need to make!!
- witty comebacks!!
- think of all the cats and dogs and hamsters and gerbils and cute animals you need to pet
- okay but cuddling
- you need cuddles
- imagine all the cool and spoopy halloween memes you can make
- you have a future ahead of you!
- there's ton of dreams to pursue!
- tons of rhyming to do!
- lots of poems to write!
- don't hurt yourself, or your body. consider writing, poetry, music — a harmless and effective way to vent!
- you can make tons of loving, caring friends online and offline who will be willing to help you!!
- there's someone out there who has hope in you!
- things may seem bad now, but you gotta push through life
- think of all the stories you call tell when you're old and how cool they'll sound
- "back in my day, all the kids liked memes and rick harrison"
- also, once you're old, you'll be able to boss young kids around!
- rESPECT YOUR ELDERS—
- anyway, there's tons of cool experiences you have yet to experience
- one last time — pink season hasn't been released yet
- there's lots of things to do! there's many ways to express how you feel without hurting yourself! there's many people you have to meet! don't do something you'll regret. please
If you comment I will answer the following 10 questions
1. Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your dA page for 20 seconds.
2. Tell you a color you remind me of.
3. Tell you what element I believe you belong to (e.g. water, fire, air, etc.).
4. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
5. Ask you a question, and you must answer.
6. Tell you something I like about you or your art.
7. Give you a nickname.
8. Tell you what am I watching/listening to right now.
9. Tell you what food/ flavor/smell you remind me of.
10. Tell you to do this in your Journal