1. Don't shoot the TV in the bar. Just because the Commander did it, doesn't mean you get to. And he did it with an old-fashioned slug from a revolver; not a giant fuck-off gauss rifle!
2. Don't piss off the medics. You might think you're hot shit when you try and flirt with 'em, but they most definitely do not, and they won't feel much like patching up those stab holes you got when a zergling tried to bite your face off.
3. No touching the sample containers in the main lab. Just because they look like something someone scraped off a protoss nexus and a zerg hive cluster doesn't mean they won't try and eat and/or zap you.
4. Hellions are only to be piloted by certified Hellion drivers. Seriously, those guys are touchy about people touching their rides.
5. SCVs are not to be used for anything other than their intended purpose. That means construction and repair only. I don't want another racing incident like we had on that mining colony; Sgt. Keller's still finding shrapnel in hi