|This is my drawing of where I'm from.|
|Cloudy and Rosie are both cute and adorable Kitty Cats. Cloudy is a male Cat. And Rosie is a Female Cat which is Cloudy's sister.|
Here you'll see my Space Hopper art. Some are requested by people. For those who don't know, a Space Hopper (Hoppity Hop) is a big giant ball with a handle that you can sit and bounce on it. Just incase you don't know that already.
NOTE: This is not supposed to be a fetish. So don't make a comment about it.
1. No Gross or Disgusting Requests.
2. No Fetish or NSFW Requests.
3. Make requests easy for me to do.
4. Don't make them too complicated for me to do.
5. Don't make them too confusing for me to do.
6. Don't give me requests that involves drawing someone else's OCs doing something without permission
7. Any requests that are too complicated or too confusing for me to do may be denied.
8. If I haven't responded to your request, then I may have decided not to take it.
Make sure you follow these rules before making a request.
First Account: July 16, 2014
Second Account: May 30, 2017
Hi! I'm Dane Nagley. I have two fursonas named Cloudy and Rosie. Cloudy is a male Cat, and Rosie is a female cat. I use Microsoft Paint to draw them.
And I'm also a computer guy. If you have a PC or laptop that needs to be fixed or something, Just let me know either in the comments or note.
WARNING: Please do not steal my art or leave out mean or insulting comments to my art. Doing so will receive a warning. Do these again and your blocked.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0619-8571-4615
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0276-4067-6808
PlayStation Network: CloudyCat64
Xbox Live: CloudyRosieCat
Nintendo Network: 3DSgamer413
YouTube: Dane Nagley
Amazon: Dane Nagley
Feel free to request me something. But make sure you read my Request Rules.
If you want me to do a Collab with you. Ask me about it in note.
I only make gifts for some of my Friends and some of my Favorite Deviants.
I don't think trades should be my thing.
I don't know a thing about Commissions.
I don't know a thing about Point Commissions either.