- You are expected to have a sound knowledge of deviantART customization. (At least basic HTML/CSS, how to customize your own page, journal and gallery skin, etc.)
- As a Customizer Freak you are expected to be an active member to help the community. (It can be in terms of Q&As, providing helpful tips, etc.)
- You should have a well decorated page so that visiting deviants can easily see your knowledge and skill in customization.
- It is a plus to have submitted some customization resources to your gallery. (Backgrounds, box coding, Journal CSS, Gallery CSS, etc.)
- Since customization (to a great extent) requires ownership of a premium membership, it is important that you have one for yourself.
Please note that these are the major factors on which we are going to choose a “Customizer Freak,” and are subject to change if required.
Also, note that you will be accepted on the basis of voting and internal discussion among the admins.