Got tagged by ~Greyflame (https://www.deviantart.com/greyflame)
If I don't do it the world will explode or something
1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly with all honesty) have to tag 10 people)
1. Zombie dismemberment weapon of choice?
I've lost two of my three tournaments. The last tournament is in the finals so win or lose, I've finished my tournaments after this round.
Taking Utopia finals ~Greyflame (https://www.deviantart.com/greyflame) due Jan 1
It seems my predictions for this round are holding up
AATR: Ready or not - lost in the semi finals
PCBC - lost in the quarter finals (kinda impressive getting that far in a pokemon tournament if you think that I've only played pokemon blue and pokemon white and never watched the show or read any of the manga. Hooray for google)
Looks like next year will actually be the end of something, My idiotic idea of doing loads
I was tagged in this meme thing where you have to give 8 facts about a character TWICE!
First by ~Greyflame (https://www.deviantart.com/greyflame)
1. He was named after "texas Jack" and "Bat Masterson"
2. I was interested in Juxtaposition at the time I was creating him which is why he's a cowboy (prominent wester figure) with a katana (iconic eastern weapon)and also why its hilt and sheath are blue and his outfit is mostly brown
3. He was the second OC I made and was the second cowboy
4. Despite having done several different designs none, I don't like any of them as much as his original look, all I've changed is the make of gun and the colour of the pa
I just looked through all of them and they're pretty awesome. I especially love the Zatanna pic. And it's great to see all the DC options (for when I plan to do the same project with the DC ladies), since I'm not very familiar with them