[open] Draw Your Own Character Challenge 2019It is high time for another challenge!
This time you can draw ANY character you want, as long as it hits the brief! So, what exactly is the challenge?
Draw an illustration for one of the 5 short poems listed below
In other words: make a drawing that expresses or shows your interpretation of the poem
You can make it as litteral or as crazy as you want
You can draw ANY character(s) you like (OC/Fanart/Random, Humanoid/Anthro/Feral/Etc)
Backgrounds are not mandatory, but they do help to set the scene!
It doesn't have to be colored, but remember that effort is one of the judging criterea.
Need help with poses or other aspects of your entry? Have a look at my
*This is a community page. It only work if you put in the effort. What is meant by this, is please give time to leave feedback and comments to your fellow members.* www.ctrlpaint.com/home/2012/6/…
- If you put deviants in the 'Critique requested' folder, if reference was used, it is suggested to incorporate the reference or a link to the reference, to help with feedback.
- Please don't post your work all at once. Only post a particular image that you want feedback on. This will give every member an equal share of the feedback/critique folder.
- Only upload Drawings, it doesn't matter if its digital or traditional. But this group focuses more on digital.
- Try to submit your art into the right folder
- If you don't know how to upload a deviant to this group look at this tut --> fav.me/d52dcky
- And most important rule: have fun and draw as much as you can.