Some of our more Frequently Asked Questions and their answers:
~"Can I dress up my OC in your Animamate Fuku?"
-We ask that you do NOT dress other Ocs in our Uniform as to not confuse between actual members and not members.
12.) Members may only claim ONE Crystal Animamate for the time being. This rule also applies to "what if" and random Crystal Animamate designs that are "just for fun" as this causes confusion as to what is and what isn't actually considered canon to the group. We appreciate and love that you may be inspired, but please do not create other Crystal Animamates outside of your own, even if it's for a friend who wanted one. If someone you know wants a Crystal Animamate because they admire the group, please get them to join the group and claim as per our rules. We would love to have them in our group, and this way, they can legitimately have their own CA.
~"Can i have *Insert obscure gemstone here*"
-Yes you may just please provide a link to said stone so we admins can research on it!
~"Do our Senshi have to be Female?"
- For now Yes. Your senshi MUST have been born biologically female (there is a reason for this, sorry!) and human, to be part of this group, but they're welcome to identify however they like! We also welcome transgender characters!
~"Can my Shining (basic) Fuku look like XYZ?"
- No. Everyone starts off with the Basic Level Fuku which we call the Shining Tier. Our fuku guidelines are outlined here fav.me/d8no3xz
~"Someone already took the animal i wanted!"
- That's perfectly okay! More than one person may have the same animal with a cap off at 4 of the same animal (ex foxes are closed now because there are 4 of them in the group now)
~"Can I have a (Phoenix, Mermaid, Unicorn, Dragon, Kraken ect ect)"
- No. Mythical creatures/beings like that are reserved for admins and bosses only at this time.
~"What about XYZ extinct animal?"
- Sure! Any animal so long as it at one point existed legitimately (meaning there are actual records and bones/fossils of it and it wasn't "rumoured to have existed") are allowed. Even though it's now extinct, you may still use it! For example, we already have a Saber Tooth Tiger.
~"Can my animal name be in a different Language?"
- Yes! we like to encourage creativity and it also helps us distinguish between multiple animals under the same name/family (a Fox is called a Kitsune in Japanese so that would be an acceptable variant)
~"Where does this story/timeline land compared to Canon Senshi? (If at all.)"
- This particular group and story are set 20 years after the conclusion of things with the Galaxy Cauldron and Guardian Cosmos. There is no set Year, it is simply "Present Day". You can read our Prologue here fav.me/d8pwb9r to find out about how things in Crystal Animamates began!
~"Is it possible to submit WIP and Lineart to earn points?"
- I'm afraid not. In order to count towards points all submissions must be "finished". This means at least flat colors and fully lined. Sketches, just line art and wips will not count.
~"Is Mature art allowed?"
- Absolutely! Mature art IS allowed so long as it is properly tagged as such and it complies with DeviantArt's policies. And please make sure to mark anything that is NSFW!
~"I've already got a crystal and an animal, but I'm not feeling it now. Can I change them?"
- So long as you have not reached your second tier (Radiant) you are allowed to make ONE free change. Either to your Crystal OR to your Animal, not both. Any changes later on will cost 3 Crystal Points per desired change.
~"What kind of baddies are out there? Can we make up our own?"
- Outside of the bad guys we, the admins, have lined up for you, there are a vast array of generic youma and basic demonoid-esque baddies that are you may create as ONE SHOT baddies. This means they must be introduced and defeated in the same story submission, they are NOT to be recurring baddies. Where do they come from? What do they know about you? Who knows! Perhaps that will be answered later in the main story! Additionally, there are your everyday run of the mill humans. These guys are just bad for the sake of being bad, corrupt politicians, mob bosses, just plain old jerks, but there really isn't a "Head Evil Villain" unless it's a regular human ala mob groups. These groups know nothing of Sailor Senshi or Starseeds and the like (or do they?!). Please do not go around making up your own bad guys like that without first consulting us to make sure it fits within our own plots.
~"Are we allowed to have more than one Crystal Animamate?"
- No. We all know the exciting urge is strong to want to create more, but for the time being, members may only claim one Crystal Animamate. Administrators/Moderators are the only exception to this rule.
~"Are we allowed to gift our Crystal Points to another member?"
- Alas, no, they cannot gift their Crystal Points. Crystal Points are rewards for members participating in the group and completing quests and points are awarded solely to the individual who completed them. All Crystal Points are non-transferable. Even if one leaves the group. Their points are instead, simply nullified. Sorry!
~"Can my character know my other senshi characters?"
- Your character can know anyone you want outside of the Crystal Caverns and the other Crystal Animamates, however, please note that there are NO other senshi besides the already established Canon Sailor Moon characters. Anything having to do with another senshi that you or someone else you know has created is considered AU (Alternate Universe), and not canon within the Crystal Animamates Story line.
~"What is a Pilik?"
- Piliks are this groups Closed Species and are a reward for active group participation
~"Can I make a Pilik?"
- No. Piliks are a closed species so you may not make your own.
~"How can I get a Pilik?"
-By completing Main Story Quest 2 (Found here: fav.me/d9mcg5i), and then getting the necessary Crystal Points to complete Side Quest 6: Upgrade! (Found here:fav.me/d8nukmm )
~MORE FAQ TO COME LATER~
♥ template by miontre ♥ skin designed by Lucithea ♥