It's been two years since I first joined dA, and I'm certainly older, if not sadder or wiser.
Over the past two years I have:
* Started to actually think of myself as an artist rather than an artist-wannabe, because art is something you do, and I'm doing it
* Taken a year's worth of watercolor classes at my local art center, which makes me no longer entirely self taught o/
* Kept my love for Stargate: Atlantis and its delightfully drawable cast
* Failed miserably to keep up with comments and favs on my posts here
Over the next two years I hope to:
* Keep doing, keep growing, keep trying new things
* Continue to explore media, whether
Um, wow, when I joined the Stargate Atlantis club I wasn't expecting quite this kind a response. I *will* catch up on all the lovely comments I've received. It just may take me awhile because I don't get that much online time. And I'm still feeling my way around dA, so apologies in advance for any faux pas I commit.
Just as a little intro about myself, I am:
A Stargate: Atlantis fan (well, *duh*)
Relatively new to drawing (been seriously trying to learn since September, 2005)
Entirely self-taught (well, I took a mixed media class when I was 13, does that count?)
Madly in love with pencils, but occasionally venture out to play with oth