It's been two years since I first joined dA, and I'm certainly older, if not sadder or wiser.
Over the past two years I have:
* Started to actually think of myself as an artist rather than an artist-wannabe, because art is something you do, and I'm doing it
* Taken a year's worth of watercolor classes at my local art center, which makes me no longer entirely self taught o/
* Kept my love for Stargate: Atlantis and its delightfully drawable cast
* Failed miserably to keep up with comments and favs on my posts here
Over the next two years I hope to:
* Keep doing, keep growing, keep trying new things
* Continue to explore media, whether on my own or in classes
* Find joy wherever I can, in whatever inspiration speaks to me
* Do better about answering comments! I really do appreciate each and every one.