Low Poly – Game Asset Pack -200+ Medieval Objects
Created over 4 months to 14.11.17 with Blender (3D Software)
3D Assets – Game Development – Digital Art
Youtube Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy2vwk…
This project is one of my biggest projects that I’ve currently done so far. It’s size is about 202 mesh objects, created with Blender.
I always wanted to create something huge from nearly ‘nothing’. I think I’ve realized a part of this vision to myself with this project.
Maybe I’ll add more objects to this pack in the future.
Now available via Itch.io for just 13.95$ (about 12€) :
Easy to use in game engines like Unity with the prefabs. Just drag and drop and build your own medieval game.
All colours can be set up by texture or by specified colour fields easily.
With this asset pack, you’ll get over 200+ Medieval 3D objects in lovely low poly style.
- 202 .fbx files for use in different engines or other software
- 202 texture / .png files for every object one file
- 202 .prefabs with meta files for Unity (tested with 2017 Version)
- 202 .blend files for Blender to modify the 3D objects
- Example pictures and my promo video about the castle
I want to improve my skills as an artist so please give your honest feedback! Don’t worry about hurting my feelings.
My Website: cryptogene-3d.com