I recently worked on a project that tried to improve the performance of :damuro:. As part of this project I did a lot of testing and benchmarking of various HTML5 operations. I learned a lot about where one must be careful when writing web applications that use HTML5’s element. The following is a diary of sorts that I made while working on the project. Of course your milage may vary depending on the setup of your application, but as you will see, :damuro: realized significant performance improvements when I applied the lessons I learned.
For those who don't want to read this whole long and rambling article, here are