No one reads journals. Hekla, I rarely do. But I feel like ranting to myself. xD
My parents won't let me draw anything until the 15th of October. And I mean ANYTHING. To get me started focused on uni, they say. I think I know how a sorceress felt during a witch hunt, but I'll live.
And there's this contest on http://blog.mangazen.ro/articol/215/ . Almost a week of voting left, it's terrible. o.o"
My ideal top: :la:
1. SUMMER CELEBRATION
Best. Graphics. Also, funny moments that kept me reading until, to my horror, I realised I...finished. I wanted more. I'm glad the ending showed Ceto's energy bar, it gave the manga more realism and I was
I'm so clumsy.I'm already late a day.
Eh,I hope you had an awesome day anyway.If you're curious,click this link and see where it takes you to: http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/bloody_rose_92/?action=view¤t=d8e67a3e.pbw
For me,it was a great day,as I finally had the opportunity to take over the kitchen and bake my first muffins. :D
At first,as any newbie in the muffin business,I took a recipe.From joyofbaking.com,lol,vanilla muffins.After making the first 10 muffins,I ran out of dough but I still wanted to make muffins. (I know,I'm crazy about 'em...that's what happens to you if you're a L fangirl,so beware,don't watch Death No
...8 things to be more precise...yes,I've got tagged XD More precisely,by !XtremeWoW (https://www.deviantart.com/xtremewow) .Thank you! :D
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about their self on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs.
Hmmm,let me think about it...
1. I've done only about 7 drawings in PhotoShop so far,but I've been thaught by friends on DA how to make objects glow or look silky. :D
2. I'm an anime/manga fan....my most favourite manga is Vampire Knight,but I can't choose a