Hey everyone! Crimson here, and after getting a little talk and convincing from my friends, I've finally decided to open my talent and skills for commissions! Below are set rules, as well as examples of my work and prices that go along with them. Please read everything carefully, specially the Rules section!
- My commissions require 50% of the price as downpayment before I begin my work. Paypal only! I sadly do not take points. :c
- I welcome as much detail as you're willing to give me, so that work will be easier. References, if you have any, will be quite helpful!
- Ask me how progress is going, I don't mind! (Just please don't do it so often... I tend to send sketches to my clients to see if everything goes well in accordance to what they want! )
- When I'm finished, I will first send you a watermarked version of your request, which will then be removed when I obtain the other half of your payment. After that, I'll send you the clear version and that's it!
- I may decline some of you, but please do not take it personally; there are times that I cannot do what you request because there are some subjects that I have difficulty drawing.
I can draw:
- Creatures (Animals, insects, monsters... I do have some problems with reptiles, but I'll do my best!)
- Anthropomorphic characters
- Fan art of characters in video games, anime, cartoons, etc.
- OCs or Fan Characters
- Mild nudity, just not too much
- Let's put in some gore too, because that's always interesting to draw.
I can’t draw
- Porn or fetish art
- Extremely complicated machinery. (But if you think it's simple enough, let me have a look-see and I'll tell you if I can or cannot do it. )
How to Order:
- First of all, see if the [SLOTS] are open.
- Next, if they are, feel free to send me a message, and we'll talk about your request. I work on a first come first served basis.
- Once approved, we'll go on to discuss the price, and here you can tell me if you wish to go through with it or not. Don't worry though; there's a price list down below to refer to, so you'll have a good idea of what you can afford!
- When you decide to accept, it's time for the downpayment. I use Paypal, so just go ahead and send the downpayment to www.paypal.me/CrimsonHybrid and I'll be sure to get it.
- And then the wait begins! I'll be sure to contact you occasionally to tell you how things are going.
Without further ado, here are the kinds of art I can offer you, and how much the will cost you. Sketches:
$8 - Bust
$10 - Half-body
$12 - Full body
+ $2 per extra character
You are free to tell me what background color you wish the sketch to be on, as well as the color of the "ink". The backgrounds are free, but espect them to be simple.
$15 - Bust
$18 - Half-body
$21 - Full body
+ $2 per extra character; backgrounds range from $2 - $4 depending on detail. Single color/Gradient backgrounds are free.
500x500 full-color icons:
$18 - 20 depending on the style of the artwork.
Single character only, backgrounds range from $1 - $4 depending on detail. Overly simplistic backgrounds are free.
Clients have the option to choose from colored lineart, lined semi-realistic, or semi-realistic.
$25 - $30 - full body, front and back; price depends on the detail of the character
+ $1 for a facial expression, up to 6
+ $2 for a half body
Clients have the option to choose what combination they want for the add-ins.
Painting:$50 - Bust$60 - Half-body$70 - Full body+ $10 for extra character
+ Backgrounds may range from $5 - $15 depending on how detailed the client wants it to be.
You may be surprised at the sudden jump in prices, so please allow me to explain: Paintings are very time consuming for me, and may take months since I have a habit of tweaking things to perfection. But rest assured that I will put a lot of effort into your commissions.
For further questions, you are all free to comment on this Journal, or send a Note my way!