HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ARTWORK?
It's very easy.
On the left-hand panel under the Group Info section, simply click on the Contribute Art button and choose which piece you want to submit. 1 submission a day per folder MAX. Each piece is subject for review to make sure it follows the rules below.
There are only two reasons why a piece would be declined:
1. IF IT GOES AGAINST GROUP RULES
2. IF IT'S SUBMITTED TO THE WRONG FOLDERRULES TO FOLLOW:
Submit everything to the correct folder or it will be declined
As of 03/14/2018, the folders have been updated to categorize the different kinds of art.
There will be no more monthly folders, so if one of the folders down below gets full, please message one of us so we can make a new one!
~ Digital Art
- Any kind of digital art, paintings, digital drawings, etc.
~ Traditional Art
- Done by hand like pencil, pen, traditional paints, etc
- Self-explanatory, any photos you've taken go here.
are for stories, comics, and poems
~ Arts and Crafts, Sculptures, Etc
- Self-explanatory, anything you've made that's decorative in design and any handicraft work. Please submit those in here.
~ Resources and Tutorials
- For tutorials, stocks photos (either free or pay to use), and how to draw stuff. Submit here if you have anything to share about your technique.
- Anything that is art for other copyrighted material, including OC's go in here. Only comics and animations that are fanart will go into their respected categories.
~ Films and Animations
- Self-explanatory, any films or animations go in this folder.
~ Literature and Comics
- This category is for stories, poems, and comics.
~ Lineart and WIPs
- Unfinished projects, Works in Progresses (WIP's), and linearts go in here
~ Adopts and Commissions
- Same as before, submission guidelines:
Open/closed auctions for adoptables
Art advertising for commissions
Commission pieces that have been done/examples of commissions (examples include YCH, commission pieces that you've already done, WIP's of commissions/adopts, and art that's advertising for commissions).THE ADOPTS AND COMMISSIONS FOLDER IS FOR ARTWORK THAT FOLLOWS THE ABOVE GUIDELINES.
- This is for those transforming or altering a photograph using various methods and techniques, or using different stock photos for a single piece.
need to follow these guidelines:
Artist and Group Features (can be for yourself as well, can be about your OC's as well)
Commission Info/Commission advertising for yourself or someone else
Contest Journals where deviants display the entries of the artists in the contest
Entries where artists are critiquing other artists
- For anything else that doesn't fit in the above categories
- For all those who enjoy cosplaying, photos of cosplays go in here~
No animal cruelty
No hate art
No trolling nor flaming
No harassment or anything that goes against the DeviantART rules
No spam on the group's page
No explicit submissions. This includes but not limited to:
- excessive blood/gore, sexual explicit material, implied sexual innuendos or depictions of any other inappropriate subject matter, whether implied or obvious.
- Artistic nudity is acceptable at the staff's discretion (PLEASE LABEL AS MATURE CONTENT BEFORE SUBMITTING OR IT WILL BE DECLINED).
No artworks depicting illicit drug use (a character smoking a cigarette is fine)FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE RULES WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION, UP TO AND INCLUDING BEING BANNED FROM THE GROUP.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN HERE?
- Make a lot of friends
- Submit a lot of art
- Participate in contests
- Invite your friends
- Have a lot of fun!
If a folder reaches it's target limit, please send admin a note letting us know and we will open a new folder.
Donate Points for the group here: khaoseden.deviantart.com/?give…
Here is the FAQ Section of DeviantArt : help.deviantart.com/
Group icon made by