It truly quite odd how events in your life seem to turn you on end...
To start on a path, then suddenly... poof! that is no longer the case.
That has been my journey for 6yrs, now... on to new things?
What? I have no idea.... but it is exciting to find out.
I have to be prepared..... that is all i know, but for what?
Looked at 7o7ScReEnPlAy's profile http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/7/o/7o7screenplay.jpg?2 and he had an interesting journal entry,
His Question from his Page:
Comment on this and I'll...
1. Tell you something I learned about by looking at your DA page for 13 seconds.
2. Tell you a color you remind me of.
3. Tell you my first memory of you.
4. Tell you what movie, tv, or video game character you remind me of.
5. Ask you a question, and you must answer.
6. Tell you something I like about you.
7. Give you a nickname.
8. Tell you the object that is to the left of me.
9. Dare you to post this in your journal!
so i jumped on it... this
A pretty deceptive heading... in a way. No real change here. but hopefully in my art and in my drive to create. I want to strive past my art posted here. I'm a little impatient when it come to things like that. Lord, give me the strength to make it happen... so keep watching!
NP, It is always inspiring and hard to look at another persons art that is so good, it makes me just want to stop in frustration... but, then I'm like... dude, they WORKED at getting that good, so I press on. any tips for me?