F.A.Q. about CIFrequently Asked Questions
We DO NOT accept screenshots, personal blogs and journals.
Featured (currently this folder is closed!)
The works we vote for and think deserve special feature.
To make it clear to everyone this is NOT a place for the crew to put their works in.
- Pieces of your own creation, not based off of any existing works (OC, Chibi's and Comics & Cover Comics)
Sonic, MLP's, so-said "new" OCs are NOT original pieces as it's inspired from a famous Licence. All fan-OCs go into fan art.
- Something that was inspired by a book/film/anime/manga/cartoon or comic.
- Fan fiction: fan stories of characters you don't own (the folder for fan fiction is located in this folder)
If your character or another person's character is based off of an already existing world (MLP, Harry Potter, Adventure Time, Homestuck) it is FAN ART. All licensed characters you do not own belong to fan art. Inclusive of Genderbent ones.
Realistic People and Portraits
- Artwork of portraits/celebrities/bands/movie actors and real people (this folder is only for realistic people!)
Fantasy, Magic, Sci-Fi, Unnatural, and More
- Steam Punk
- Outer Space
- Mythical and Fantasy Creatures
- Made up characters that are not your OCs or anyone else's (random character you just decided to add there)
Dark, Horror and Macabre
- Exposure of body organs
3D Art/ Fractal Art
Flash and Animations
- Flash animation
- Blinking icons/dolls
- Cell Phone Art
- Desktop Screenshots
- Digital Dolls (bases)
- Skins & Themes
- Icons (Avatars and Stamps)
- Pixel Art
- Vexel Art
- Vector Art
Mature contents like:
- Sexual Themes
- Strong Language
- Ideologically Sensitive
Deviations that involve nudity, nipples, vagina, etc. needs to have a mature content filter or else they will declined!
Artisan Crafts and Cosplay
- Basketry & Weavings
- Ceramics, Pottery & Clay
- Culinary Arts
- Dolls, Plushies & Custom Toys
- Folding & Papercraft
Any picture taken that can be replicated again in real life.
( Cosplay belongs in the Artisan Craft and Cosplay folder)
- Abstract & Surreal
- Animals, Plants & Nature
- Commercial Photography
- People and Portraits
- Still life
- Urban & Rural
- Stock pics
- Any photograph that has been edited and changed to create a different scenario than it originally was.
Urban, Nature, and Still Life
- Landscape and Still life
- Scripts & Screenplays
- Designs & Interfaces
- Ref sheets
- Community Projects
- Graffiti & street art
- Tattoo design
Surfing the Graviton Wave - Chapter One: part 1 "Uhm...and I’m getting a little off-track here. Matter, energy, motion, force, these are the building blocks of your existence, of existence itself. Your study here in my hall is of THE science. Physics is our capstone achievement and yet the bedrock of our understanding of reality. You may be thinking now, 'why not chemistry?' Or, perhaps, you’re thinking that you should have taken that chemistry course instead. Chemistry involves itself with the properties and resulting interactions of atoms and molecules, but physics alone dictate those interactions. MATTER is held together by nuclear and electromagnetic FORCES, putting particles into MOTION, necessitating changes in ENERGY. These are the domain of physics. This is why you are here. You seek the wonders of the universe.
“However, 'knowledge' does not equa
|More Journal Entries|