1. Name: Frederick
2. Nickname(s): Freddy, Fred, CreamCrazy, CC
3. Birthday: November 12th
4. That makes you: A human being I suppose?
5. Where were you born: London, England
6. Location right now: Penryn, England (village near my University campus)
7. Shoe size: 7.5 - 8
8. How many piercings?: None
9. Tattoos?: None, too much pain for me to want to go through
10. When you wake up you're: Sleepy... sometimes driven but rarely the case.
11. When your about to sleep you're: Feeling drowsy as hell.
12. Zodiac sign: Scorpio
13. Chinese sign: Sheep
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty
15. Innie or Outie: Innie
16. School: Falmouth University
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: British (w/English, Irish & Welsh bloodline)
18. Hair colour: Blonde, but has become a darker shade over the years to become almost brown
20. Weight: between 10.5 & 13 stone (between 147lbs & 182lbs). I haven't weighed myself in a long time, I know it's risen but am unsure how much
21. Height: 5' 2.5"
22. Braces? Never had them but came close to.
23. Glasses?: No
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? No
25. If so, who? n/a
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone? Nope
27. Who has a crush on you? Why would anyone have on me? Honestly...
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf? Never had one so no
29. Who was your first kiss: Haven't had one
30. Who was your last kiss: Can't answer due to above answer
31. Are you a virgin? Yes
32. Ever had a threesome before? COURSE NOT!
33. If you could have sex with anyone, who would that be?: No one.
34. Have you ever been in love? No
35. Broken any hearts? No
36. Got your heart broken? No
37. Ever liked a friend? No
38. What happened? Nothing.
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in: 0
40. How many were serious enough to count: 0
41. Who were those serious ones: n/a
42. Funnest hook-ups: n/a
43. What made them different: n/a
44. What happened: n/a
45. Best boy/girlfriend: n/a
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: n/a
47. Ever been kissed: No
48. Who do you want back: n/a
49. Who do you regret: n/a
50. Why?: n/a
Basically you can write off that section entirely.
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: Broken Wings - Alter Bridge
53. Food: Chili Con Carne (the one with beans & rice not the what the American's call 'chili')
54. Drink: Apple Juice
55. Store: Anything that sells CD's, DVD's & Video Games basically.
56. Television show: Russell Howard's Good News & WWE RAW
57. Holiday: Christmas
58. Book: Don't Read much.
59. Ice cream: Mackie's Vanilla
60. Sweets: Any white chocolate
61. Crisps: Kettle Chips
62. Type of music: Rock, Alternative, Metal, Indie.
63. Artist: Rush... no question.
64. Word: I have no idea.
65. Time of day: Evening
66. Dressing: I prefer my salads without them
67. Alcoholic drink: Being straight edge, none.
68. Colour(s): Orange, Purple, Pink, Red, Blue & Black
69. Piece of clothing: T-shirts I guess.
70. Character: Of what franchise/series? I need specification here
71. Smell: Meat/onions being cooked.
72. Shampoo: Head & Shoulders
73. Soap: Carex
75. Board game: Monopoly, because destruction.
76. Sport: Professional Wrestling, Football (Soccer) & Formula 1
77. Number: 5
78. Quote: 'In All Fairness'... is something I say a HELL of a lot so it counts.
79. Animal: Dogs
80. Actor: Kevin Spacey
82. Vegetable: Corn
83. Fruit: Bananas & FRESH Strawberries
84. Place to be: Bed or Couch
85. Thing in your room: Bed, TV, Desk, Printer, Lamp, Wardrobe, 7 Games Consoles, DVD's
86. Gum: Don't like gum
87. Shape: Triangle
88. Country: UK (because I live here) & Australia
89. Mall: Dunno
90. Car: Dunno
91. Boy's name: Myles, Alexander, Freddy (can't help but like my own name)
92. Girl's name: Amy, Sophie, Isabella
93. Family member: I love them all.
94. Restaurant: Banquet 1408 (a FANTASTIC Chinese Restaurant back near home)
95. Movie place: Ipswich Cineworld
96. Person to go to the movies with: My brother & best friends. Although I do prefer to go by myself so I can analyse the living crap out of the film without distraction.
97. Noise: Formula 1 Engines
98. Brand of shoe: Dunlop
99. Brand of clothing: As long as it fits or is comfortable I don't care what brand.
100. Body part of a chicken: Breast, the skin makes the difference
101. Swear word: Fuck, quite simply because it works in so many ways.
102. Month: March, April, November, December
103. Possession: My Laptop
104. Team: Ipswich Town, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton, SL Benfica, Sauber F1
105. Season: Spring
106. Radio station: Planet Rock
107. Magazine: Power Slam (Wrestling Mag)
108. Favourite grade: Unsure what 6th Form College would be on the grade system but that.
109. Least favourite grade: Unsure what Year 9/10 was on the grade system but that
110. Teacher: Basically the all the teachers I had at 6th Form College & Mr. Bass, my old Latin teacher from Prep School
111. Least favourite teacher: Would prefer not to mention
112. Subject: English, Film Studies, Politics
113. Subject to talk about: Pro Wrestling, Politics, Sport in general, Entertainment & Food.
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: Gillian
115. Who's your dad?: Nigel
116. Any step-parents?: n/a
117. Any brothers?: Michael
118. Any Sisters?: n/a
120. Coolest: Is there contest between me & 1 sibling?
121. Loudest: Me... there is NO QUESTION! Who is the loudest not just in my immediate family but my entire family.
122. Best relative: Unsure about that.
123. Worse relative: I love them all.
124. Do you get along with your parents? Yes.
125. With your siblings? Yes.
126. Does anyone understand you? They all do, which is a massive relief.
127. Do you have any pets?: 2 Dogs
128. If so, what kind and name? Pippin, a black labrador (since 2000) & Izzy, a Paterdale Border Terrier Cross (since 2012)
129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: I wouldn't mind a fish our a bunny when I get my own place.
130. Can I be a part of your family? Who ever made this quiz? I don't know you... so no.
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? University yes.
132. Did you drop out?: I did have to drop out of Secondary School for 7 months before going into one to one tuition to get my grades.
133. Your current GPA: n/a
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Buy
135. ABC's?: Can say them all, if you can't your a bit dumb.
136. Favorite class: Already said.
137. Play any sports at school?: Rugby, Hockey, Cricket & Football, but not for any teams.
138. Are you popular?: When I was younger no. Got a bit popular the more I went on
139. Favourite memory: Passing... simple as!
140. Most humiliating moment: Not really sure I want to mention.
141. Most funniest moment: Can't really remember
142. Most scared moment: Being in the same room as the Deputy Head at Prep School, man that guy was scary.
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Fried
146. Dog: PIP AND IZZY!
147. Christina Aguilera: Meh Singer
148. Ricky Martin: A singer who I recognise but nothing more
149. 50 cent: Rubbish rapper
15o. Poop: Poop... what else were you expecting?
151. Beach: Sun
152. Desert: Death
153. Water: Thirst
154. Osama: Bin Laden.
155. Love: Overrated but desired
156. Your little brother: I AM THE LITTLE BROTHER!
157. Butt: Questioning why the American's name a piece of Pork after it.
158. Clowns: Not funny
159. Wonder: Natural or man-made
16o. Brown: the colour of something that's sticky
161. Banana: Fruit I can eat
162. Sex: Something that is disgusting
163. Parents: Loving
164. Homosexuals: Gay People
165. God: Unsure if real or just a good marketing ploy
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: There might be some entity out there but until proof I'll stay on the fence
167. Heaven: No
168. Devil: No
169. Hell: No
170: Boogy man: No
171. Closet Monsters: No
172. Fortune tellings: No
173. Magic: If I can't find a logical explanation for a certain trick or anomaly
174. Love at first sight: No
175. Ghosts: No, but sometimes I question whether they do exist.
176. Voo-doo dolls: No
177. Reincarnation: No
178. Yourself: When I'm in the right mood.
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: No
180. Do drugs: No
181. Drink alcohol: No
182. Cuss: Fuck yes I do... a bit too much
183. Sing in the shower: Yes, hell I even commentate imaginary wrestling matches & vignettes in there too.
184. Like school: Occasionally, view changes from day to day
185. Want to get married: Yes, but it is very unlikely
186. Type with all of your fingers: I can type, yes what more verification do you need?
187. Think you're attractive: No
188. Drink and drive: Can't drive
189. Snore: I've been told I do, but have never had them prove it.
190. Sleep walk: No
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: If it doesn't irritate my eyes
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: No
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: No
194. Told that person how you felt: No
195. Been arrested: No
196. Gone to jail or juve: No
197. Skateboarded: No
198. Skinny dipped: No
199. Rock climbed: No
200. Killed someone: No
201. Watched porn: No, I never will.
202. Gone on a road trip: Yes
203. Went out of the country: Yes
204. Talked back to an adult: Yes, who hasn't?
205. Broken a law: There's no record, so I'm all good.
206. Got pulled over: No, can't drive
208: Cried to get out of trouble: Yes, many times as a kid
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: No
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: No
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: No
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: No
213. Moon someone: No
214. Shop-lifted: No
215. Worked at McDonald's: No
216. Eaten a dog: If I was offered on a menu I wouldn't say no. Food is food, irregardless of its source or culture.
217. Give money to a homeless person: Yes
218. Glued your hand to yourself: No
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: No
220. Had a one night stand: No
221. Smoked: No
222. Done drugs: No
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: No
224. Slap someone for being stupid: Yes
225. Had cyber sex: No
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: Yes...
227. Caught someone doing something: Yes
228. Played a game that removes clothing: No
229. Cried during a movie: Yes, Grave Of The Fireflies. Man that' such an intense film
230. Cried over someone: Yes
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: No
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: No
233. Ran away from home: No
234. Cheated on a test: Yes
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: No
236. Sky dive: No
237. Swim with dolphins: No
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: No
239. Try to be the opposite sex: You'd need to pay me, or dare me.
240. Lie to the police: No
241. Run from the police: No
242. Lie to your parents: Yes, again who hasn't?
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: No
244. Be an exotic dancer: No
245. F**k a donkey for £/$1,000,000: No
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: Yes, even though it doesn't show a lot
247. Loud: Definitely
248. Nice: Yes, from what I've been told
249: Outgoing: Meh...
250: Quiet: When I'm on my own
251. Mean: Apparently, yes but not too much
252. Emotional: When under immense pressure
253. Sensitive: Occasionally
254. Gay: No
255. Strong: No
256. Weak: Yes
257. Caring: Yes
258. Dangerous: In a bad mood, yes.
259. Crazy: No, although it may seem I act that way sometimes.
260. Spontaneous: LOL
261. Funny: Not purposefully, it would be rubbish in that case.
262. Sweet: Can be.
263. Sharing: Sometimes
264. Responsible: Yes
265. Trustworthy: Yes
266. Open-minded: Most of the time
267. Creative: When I need to be
268. Cute: As if...
269. Slick: HAHAHAHA!
270. Smart: Depends on what
271. Dumb: Try not to be, but sometimes it happens
272. Evil: I can be... MUHAHAHAHAHA!
273. Ghetto: No
274. Classy: Can be, but I mostly just be me.
275. Photogenic: Sometimes
276. Dependable: Sometimes
277. Greedy: Yes
278. Ugly: Yeah, shows why no one would ever go out with me. Or that's just me being a loveless recluse.
279. Messy: Yeah
280. Neat: Meh, depends.
281. Perverted: Dunno, you be the judge
282. Silly: Yes, when a bit mad! 8D
283. A Bitch: You think that eh?
284. A Good Listener: Depends on the subject matter & the person being talked to.
285. A Fighter: When angry, but that's still hard to accomplish
286. A Party Animal: No, I hate parties
287. A Game Freak: Yes
288. A Computer Freak: Not as much as my housemates
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: Pro Wrestling Analyst or Radio Disc Jockey
290. Dream house: As long as it has a kitchen, living area & bed room I'll be fine
291. Husband/Wife: Whomever I know loves me as much as I would them.
292. Kids: Hopefully 2, one of each gender
293. Names: Choices are already up in the question on favourite names
294. Pets: Fish or Bunny, again already mentioned
295. Car: All depends if I learn to drive at some point.
296. Age you would want to get married: Depends on whether someone loves me enough to make it happen (AKA age unknown)
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: Wouldn't be able to decide until it happens
298. Honeymoon: Same as above
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: Ali, Aiden, Toby, Ricco, Ray. Yeah, I have many I would consider.
300. Known the longest: Ali
301. Craziest: Probably me, but all of my friends are uniquely insane in their own way!
302. Loudest: Me, hands down
303. Shyest: Probably me.
304. Best hair: Ali
305. Best eyes: Dunno
306. Best body: LOL, they all have it better than me.
307. Most Athletic: Ray, as he's an American Footballer it makes sense.
308. Hot-Tempered: Ricco
309. Most impatient: Me
310. Shortest: Me
311. Tallest: Aiden
312. Skinniest: Ali
313. Best singer: Me
314. Funniest: All of them
315. Can always make you laugh: All of them
316. Wish you talked to more: Hm, not sure
317. Wish you saw more: Toby
318. Who drives you insane after a while: None. Seriously
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Ali
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': No
321. Whose always been there when you need them: All of them
322. Who is like your family: Ali
323. How many friends do you have?: Due to internet, too many to count
324. How many are really close? 2 or 3
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Garlic Bread
326. Thing you drank: Water
327. Thing you wore: Underpants
328. Thing you did: Talked to a friend on Skype
329. Place you went: Penryn Station, arriving back
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: Nothing
331. Person you saw: Aiden
332. Person you hugged: Dad
333. Person you kissed: Unsure
334. Person you f****d: NO ONE
335. Person you talked to online: NJ, friend from Youtube
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Dad
337. Song you heard: Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Guns N Roses
338. Show you saw: If Band, then Frank Turner
339. Time you fought with your parents: A long time ago
340. Time you fought with a friend: A long time ago
341. Words you said: Hmm...
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: Nothing
344. What are you drinking: Nothing
345. What are you thinking: "I NEED SLEEP"
346. What are you wearing: Cactus Jack T-Shirt, Underpants
347. What are you doing: Meme, listening to music, thinking
349. Hair: Greasy & messy.
350. Mood: Tired.
351. Listening to: Devil In Jersey City - Coheed And Cambria
352. Talking to anyone: No
353. Watching anything: No
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: No
355. Are you a carnivore: Yes
356. Are you heterosexual: Yes
357. Do you like penguins: Yes
358. Do you write poetry: No
359. Do you see stupid people: Yes
360. You + Me: Nope
361. Do you like the Osbournes: Yes (when it was on)
362. Can you see flying pigs: No
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: No
364. Are you from Afghanistan: No
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: Yes
366. Are you a zombie: No
367. Am i annoying you: No
368. Do you bite your nails: Yes
369. Can you cross your eyes: No
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: No.
371. Have you touched someone's private part: No
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter
373. Spring or Autumn: Spring
374. Shakira or Britney: Neither. I'm not choosing that one
375. MTV or VH1: MTV
376. Black or White: Black
377. Yellow or Pink: Pink
378. Football or Basketball: Football (if you mean SOCCER)
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Mobile phone
380. Pen or Pencil: Pen
381. Cold or Hot: Cold
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Neither.
383. Inside or Outside: Inside
384. Weed or Alcohol: Neither
385. Coke or Pepsi: Neither
386. Tape or Glue: Tape
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: McDonalds.
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: Don't like it that much
389. About boy bands: They need to showcase some real talent with their vocals & lyrical writing skills before I will go anywhere near their content
390. About suicide: It is an awful thing to think about let alone go through. Get help if you're thinking about it, I did & I've never felt better.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: You do it to me, I'll do the same back.
392. About teen pregnancy: It shouldn't happen but it does. Mostly down to lack of preparedness & sometimes idiocy.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: Analysing Pro Wrestling for a living & having a house.
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: Most of them.
395. About gay men: Very nice people.
396. Do you have a website: No, but I want to make one.
397. Current weather right now: Windy
398. Current time: 6:30 AM
399. Any shout outs: No
400. Last thoughts: Took a lot of time but am happy to get it done