Hello and Welcome To the GREATEST ART SHOW ON EARTH!!!
* I'm happy to see you stopping in and taking a look around. Feel free to make yourself right at home here, and ill be sure to provide you with the best quality entertainment I can offer! I do many things but my favorite things to create and show off are "Morbidly Pretty" Black Light Crayon art and my mixed bag of cartoons! Right now, I'm working on making my crayon tent bigger with a full audience, to increase the quality of my work and to keep a constant schedule.
* My goal in life is to become a professional animator and be able to tell my horror/ adventure story called, "Circus of Demons". Then while I'm at it, work my way up to Pixar... if I can.
* I always try to reply and I'm happy to meet you! If your willing to talk, I'm happy to give you art advice/ critique of your work (I'll be fair and honest), teach you how I did something, or hear how your day was! Just say Hello!
* I plan to take on commissions soon, though if you really want some of my work, feel free to just ask. Also, sometimes ill sell pre-made and framed artwork for a good price, so if a commission isn't your thing these always that option as well. Lastly, if you can't wait, I have plenty of prints available for cheap! So, please feel free to take a look!
* Thanks for reading this all the way through! You've made my day! Now allow me to make yours and show you what this circus of crayons can REALLY DO!
*ON WITH THE SHOW!!!*
Many of you may have noticed that I'm not the best speller and if this bothers you I apologize. I do my best with spelling and often sit for HOURS re-reading what I have typed and checking/ editing it. After a while, this process drained all the fun out of posting and has become discouraging to post. So this for me is a circus that has CRAZY spelling from time to time, for a few reasons.
1) I have dyslexia, which really makes things hard in the first place
2) I was never taught how to spell or use grammar the right way (literally only pass my English
class because of my teachers pitty me, its kind of sick joke I have going with them...)
3) I don't want this to be another chore for me, I wish for this circus to be fun for you guys and for me and if I wish to have fun I need to have the confidence to not worry about my spelling, and fouse more on my art. The INSTANT I have to check EVERY SINGLE WORD for spelling its no longer fun for me and I'm less likely to post anything at all.
Though, if this does bother you, YOU CAN HELP!
If you correct me in the comments and tell me nicely where I can improve my writing, I would greatly appreciate it and I'll forever be grateful for your help!