1) You can make all the humans on the planet think one short sentence (say no more than 15 words) that will be automatically perfectly translated for their understanding despite language difficulties just this once and then never again. What would it be?
I will die.
2) If there was only one person in the world that you could prevent from being disappointed in you who would you choose?
3) Normally you wouldn't wish the curse of self awareness on anyone but a supervillain has already got his "uplifting" ray all charged up and its about to go off with only enough time to alter its target species! Which species of non-human animal
I don't remember how to insert an avatar image, but a user named Omnivoyance tagged me in a post.
It's one of those ones where you're supposed to do a bunch of shit, but I'm not going to mess with it. I'm just answering the questions posed to me because I assume they are actually curious about what my response would be.
1) What question have you always wished someone would ask you, why, and what would be your answer?
Would you like these billions of dollars? Yes, yes I would.
2) Have you ever felt the need to leave an online community that you once truly loved being a part of, why and what change, if any, would have made you stay?
So, I've been researching the cosplay scene for future comic stories and I've noticed some things that might be significant, or might be happenstance. So far, pretty much all the people I've tried to talk to have been super shy and squirrely. They don't have much to say, or are not used to articulating their experiences in text maybe. Anyway, my theory is that they're all kind of shy but as soon as they get the costume on it's like flicking a switch in their head and all bets are off. There's probably a term for that behavior already but I don't know what it would be. It's also possible that they just think I'm some weird creeper and don
I was tagged by Wendy W. http://wendyw.deviantart.com/ I don't know how to do the icon thing. There are rules to this I will now ignore. I will, however, answer the questions because of friendship. The best ship of all.
1. If you had to pick three words to sum up your day (which you do) what would they be?
Waste of time.
2. What's your favourite album?
The family one, I guess.
3. Frantobelgrot isn't a real word, but if it was what would it mean?
To frantically garrot someone.
4. What time is it and how long have you been awake?
9:10 PM I'm not sure how long I've been awake.
5. Other than my comic what should I draw next?
I'm not sure how to start this line of thinking. It's not just that it's hard to guess a person's actual gender, but also their sexual preference. People peg me as a dude based on my art right up until they see my name. Then they get confused. I've even had a couple of advances obvious enough that even I realised that they were trying to ask me out. (Which is a whole other thing...)
I have a hard time guessing gender but not sexuality because people I know are pretty open about what they want to fuck. Determining their layout is the hard part. Several girls I know are perfectly fine with drawing sexy women. Some to the point that you