I've moved my gallery to my professional studio site here in Deviant Art. fireforgegrafx.deviantart.com
I figure sending clients to my studio named site is much more professional than using my call-sign I came with back in 1999.
Yes, I'm still good ol' Crack Matrix, just taking a more mature and professional step to manage my work.
I will probably Trim the gallery here to the fan art and early work. Thanks for all your support and views through the years and stop on by and +watch over at Fire Forge ;)
It's been a taxing year for me. Good to see it go, but I'll not forget the trials of life that keep testing my resolve.
I'm looking forward to new 2012 movies such as and in no particular order:
Amazing Spider-man, The Avengers, Star Trek 2(JJ), James Bond, Ghost Rider 2, Wrath of the Titans, Men In Black 3, Prometheus, G.I.Joe 2, The Dark Knight Rises, Total Recall remake, Expendables 2, Red Dawn remake, Resident Evil: Retribution, Dredd, 47 Ronin, World War Z, and of course....The Hobbit
Other than that, school, family and work... I've not really anything new. I'll keep posting up various jobs from my work and JUST maybe get few new pi
And here we go. New Year, same ole' schtuff.
- Still trying to finish school...and boy is it slow going half time.
- Working at my Screen Printing jorb as the "graphic designer guy"
- Playing Battlefield games with my friends.
- Addicted to Mt.Dew and other yummy sodas.
- Still neglect this account...but I'm renewed in changing that.
But the newer things:
- I had my appendix out a year ago
- My daughter is 5 now....5! geez where is the time going??
- Loved the new Tron movie and cannot wait for the third.
- Finally got out of the country and landed in Jamaica for awesome 5 days.
I need to post up some of my school work that's just
hey joe!!!! long time no see/speak! what are u doing now a days??? i decided to go on devianart a few days ago n saw ur name up on my page. I just had to say hi to an old friend!!!! I got 3 lil monsters w/ Travel n he's currently working for DC now.
Bory! Hey girl! Yeah, I'm doing alright. Good to here Travel is workin' still. 3 kids huh?, me too. One is mine the older 2 are hers. 12,8,& 5..all girls. Great to hear from ya. Weird as you popped in my head the other day. Wondering how thing are going and if you're doing well.