Community for Professional Cosplay Photography around the world
- Open for Cosplayers and Photographers.
- Only 2 photos per day.
- Only professional photography.
- Only quality photos using photographic techniques and post processing abilities.
- Strive For Quality! Avoid submitting selfies, blurry, noisy, bedroom/bathroom, or mirror photos! This also means NO side by side comparison photos (you next to an image of your character) and NO GROSSLY OVER PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTOS.
- Keep It PG-13 This includes, but is not limited to, Full or Partial Nudity, Covering Private Parts With Hands/Arms/Legs/etc, Being Only Covered By Water/A Sheet, Offensive Signs, Groping, Heavy Petting, Sexual Intercourse and Strong Suggested Sexual Themes.
- No Progress, Wig/Makeup/Contact Test, Webcam, Artwork or Literature! Finished cosplay PHOTOS only!
- No Convention People Crowded Photos. This means no background people in photos unless it's related/necessary to the actual photo. Especially crowded ones!
- Do Not Submit Stolen Cosplays. If it's not you, or you didn't take the photo, it's STOLEN. You will be immediately banned.
- HAVE FUN! This isn't a competition, we all love our hobby!
We share the works also on Tumblr for more display their works.COSPLAYPHOTOGRAPHYWORLD.TUMBLR.COM