My name is Nez. I live in the PNW. Go cascadia! I have had a lot of life and experiences. I'm bad at bio's. Here's a list of notible things about me, in no particular order:
- I'm a mother to my lovely son.
-I have two White Capped Pionus Parrots named Jade and Jasper. They are my little flying destructive dinosuar jems.
- I love biology. But ornithology (birds) is the most interesting to me.
- I have am high functioning autistic. With a few comorbids because mental disorders are buy 1 get 3 free.
- I am a survivor of server domestic child abuse and cult abuse. I advocate for genarational abuse awareness when I can. I think it's an understated problem in a lot of communities.
- I love color. My world is very saturated in real life. Likely due to my autism or spd. As is my inner world.
- I raved in the late 00's to mid 10's. I was a shuffler on a dance team. While I have matured into a hippie. I still hold those memories dear. MDMA should be legalized for PSTD treatment. A cuddle puddle at a rave is often a butch of broken kids finally and happily talking about their trauma and getting some scence of therapy or validation. - I'm weird...not quicky. Just weird. instead of social intelligence. I have an encycolopideic like memory for what I get interested in. And I have social flow charts I've built in my head. They are....ok. Passable. I can aquire friends. Maintaining them is harder. >.>