1. My art is a hobby, i'm not doing it as an A-level
2. I am very proud about my family.
3. I could probably go on Mastermind about Doctor Who.
4. My eyes have changed colour from blue to green to brown to greeny brown since I was born.
5. The Saturday before my 18th birthday, I was shot in the kn*b with a paintball gun, 4 feet away from me, courtesy of Musa...
Me: Do you have ammo?
Musa: Yes. *bang*
6. I vary in character- serious, funny, polite, crude, well pronounced, random etc etc etc.
7. My first secondary school drama production was 'The Tempest' I played Prince Ferdinand. I had the emotion of a log - according to my drama teacher.... Improved since hopefully :/
8. My first rabbit was called White Foot, he had a white foot...
9. I feel very strongly about my honour, loyalty and respect; due to a Medieval fascination in year 6 - shaping me into the person I am today.
10. I AM NOT GAY, DESPITE MY FRIENDLYNESS AND CAMP APPEARENCE!!!
11. I rose to the rank of Corporal and classification of Staff part 1 in the Air Cadets, which I attended for 3 years.
12. When I was in year 10, I had a year 11 stalker, who bought a toy baby and was convinced it was my child.....
13. I'm not vain, I just care about my appearance
14. After reading 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' I cannot help but notice that the number 42 is everywhere!!!
15. When online on my Xbox 360, I'm often referred to as 'British' e.g.: Hey British! where do I go now ?!"
16. I am a crap speller
17. I can do 30 pull ups in my pull up bar in the kitchen.
18. I can crack my neck, REALLY loudly.
19. My music style ranges from heavy rock to classical - but never rap.
20. I am confident about my body - more of my friends have seen me naked than girlfriends....
21. When I went to Canada in 2008, it was the first time I'd been in a plane... and not flown it.
22. In my year 11 poll, I was voted most likely to become famous
23. I love Machinima: Phil, Pre-lobby, Match Making, Red Vs. Blue, Arby and the Chief, Deus Ex Machina, Hard Justice.
24. My online alias is always TOAQUINN.
25. My sort of motto is: "Forward as one, no one is left behind."