I doubt many will see this since it's in my scraps, but oh well.
Here are some WIPs of pieces I'd still love to finish someday, but I'm just not sure that day will ever come.
Let me tell you what they are;
- First up is a super old image, it used to be Coral-Chi, but I turned it into Coraleana later. She'll be sitting on her bed in her room in Atlantis. (I'd have to change that since the Atlantis of Coral-Chi doesn't exist for Coraleana..)
- Then there's another oldie of Coral-Chi and Locke who find this old abandoned lab where they find a clone with partial robotic parts of Orela. (It was something that was going to be in my story back then)
- Then there's Knuckles. So cute..
- Next up is Ellen from Folklore. I did an image of her before. This one has her wearing her Cloak of Twilight and the bg was going to be Hellrealm.
- Next row; Jade from Tales of the Abyss, doing magic. Jade's so awesome!
- An image of young Coraleana and Marcassin, sleeping in a tent they made, decorated with pillows, lights and (my favorite) glow in the dark stars.
- Then there's Coraleana and Marcassin (all grown up XD; ).
- Next row; a portrait of Kalde.
- Marcassin. It was for a huge project, but I scrapped it. I liked Marcassin's sketch though so I kept it to maybe finish some day.
- That beautiful lagoon was for an image called "lagoon hotties" XD;... It was going to be Khyran, Kalde, Marcus and Kiyo showing off their bods in swimgear. Inspired by that lovely Kalde beach image I did.
- Next row; Marcassin in the palace of Hamelin. I love how he came out..
But that bg is..murder!
It's also the reason I keep procrastinating on it! D:
- Marcus and Coraleana. I just don't like how they came out.. :/
- Young Marcus...murdering someone..
I want to finish this, since it's important for his backstory, but I'm not good with scenes like this and I have no clue how to draw a bludgeoned head..
Kalde, Coraleana, Coral-Chi, Orela, Marcus, and art (c) Ingrid Timmermans ~ Coraleana
Marcassin (and Hamelin) (c) Level 5.
Ellen (c) Game Republic.
Jade (c) Namco Tales Studio.