Hello and welcome to my little html tutorial. I've been working with html codes for a couple of years and I'm going to teach you what I know about using some basic html on deviantART. This won't make you a html expert or something and I'm not an expert myself but it will give just enough knowledge to make your journals, comments, news articles and other neat and lovely looking. :)
deviantART actually has FAQs about html but I still wanted to do this because they look a bit unorganized, in my opinion. Also, why would you want to look for those FAQs when you can just open this news article where you have everything in one place? :dummy
Tips and Hints for Drawing.
1. Make sure you have all the equipment you will need, makes for less distraction and makes life a little easier.
2. Set yourself up somewhere comfortable; you might be there for a few hours.
3. Put some background music on; silence is deafening.
4. Mentally prepare yourself before you start; get in the mood to draw.
Think about what surface is underneath the paper you are going to draw on; if it isn't smooth place something underneath the paper to lean on. Otherwise the pattern, bumps or grooves of whatever you are leaning on will show up on the paper.
5. If you are doing a still life set that u