Part One: Awakening
. Part Two: The Tree
. Part Three: Curiouser and Curiouser
. Part Four: Deep One
. Part Five: "Things Beginning"
. Part Six: ...To come to an end.
So, here it is. The conclusion. It's a monster, and I still would have liked to have done more. It's been a joy to write. It's been a joy to illustrate. It's been a joy to hear your lovely thoughts. Thanks for sticking through my chapters with me.
Thoughts I had / Headcanons that I didn't fit in:
- I am a bad person
- Misha Collins really does
have nice hands
- I wish I had more time to write Sam's missing months, his struggle to learn to shut out Lucifer (he still hasn't mastered it, but he's getting better), his failure to discover that Crowley's deal wasn't exactly what it seemed (I'm sorry but that guy is really good at what he does) and how much it was good for him to find some control for his life that was using 'good guy' methods, for once.
- A Rick-Roll joke related to the fact that Gabriel's Lightborn name is Rickon.
- Holy crap I am a bad person
- Shit, this is nearly twenty pages, I hope it's readable
- I really like that Castiel's key to strength is determination, and it's determination that comes from championing others
- I really wish I had the time and confidence to draw Shadow!Sam holding off the angel.
- Oh my God, that should be the last line.
- Holy crap, that can NOT be allowed to be the last line.
Thoughts, comments and critiques welcome and appreciated