Concept Art Masters Rules!
Alright folks time to lay down some basic rules so everyone knows whats what!
Joining our group:
The most important thing of this group is that it's about aspiring and established concept artists! We're not just looking for pretty pictures - no sir, we aim in particular at game and movie art. So if you're work has nothing to do with game or movie concept art please don't apply.
There are 2 ways of joining our group: As a member or as a contributor. We at Concept art Masters aim to keep the quality of our works very high so don't feel bad if you don't get accepted as a contributor straight away.
Basic explanation of Roles:
Although members can't contribute to the main galleries directly they are closely affiliated with the group and have the option to submit artworks to the groups' favorite folder called Member Promotion. Here you can find a wide selection of all the works members want to promote. If the work is good enough it will be put into the featured favorite gallery and will so be visible on the main page! If you show enough potential you can be promoted from member to contributor =D
These are the people who have proven that they know their stuff and can submit artworks to the main galleries. If works are good enough they will be featured in the... featured folder! Logical aint it? Contributors, for now, can add up to 1 artwork per day.
The basic stats we take in to account when applying for a contributor role are:
- Work experience (2+ year at least.)
- Concept art quality (compare your work the the rest of the gallery.)
- Professionalism. (Visibly show your knowledge about concepting for the industry. It's not just making pretty pictures.)
- Members should submit all their artwork to the "Member Promotion" section, all other works will be Ignored!
- People can submit 1 art work per day
- Please don't forget to submit into the right category
- Game or movie fan-art will not be accepted, we aim at new things and original content!
- Manga / anime will not be accepted
- Photographs will not be accepted
- No writing or game designs
- 3D renders will not be accepted
What we encourage:
Digital or traditionally created content for games or movies - moodboards, textures, prop designs, vehicle designs, scenery, light studies, model sheets, character designs and anything of the sorts!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! =D