THIS GROUP IS FOR ARTISTS WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PROMOTING THEIR ARTWORK COMMERCIALLY.
We are not a regular group just accumulating artwork. Our aim is to add artwork that you wish to be viewed with potential to be used commercially. We hope to attract customers/companies looking for artwork for a variety of commercial venues. I got tired of seeing people complain that they saw incredible artwork on deviantArt, but could never get the artists to answer them back when they tried to buy their artwork for book covers, or cd's etc. So I figured that a group of people who are interested in selling their artwork is just what was needed.
We welcome you to submit to our group artwork that you wish to promote commercially and artwork that has already been used commercially, so other deviants can see that the potential for selling their artwork is there.
As we grow, we will change things to suit our needs and the needs of our artists. But for now a few RULES to guide us:
1. All artwork submitted MUST be ORIGINAL art made by you. Use may use items that you have legally purchased, like brushes, Poser models, 3d models from any company etc. If you use stock, that stock must have been approved for commercial use and you must provide direct links and permission from the Stock owner for commercial use. Make sure that the artwork you submit is a Finished piece. No doodles or WIP, those will be rejected. Stock artists are welcome.
2. We suggest that as you upload artwork to dA that you put in your comments that "THIS ARTWORK IS AVAILABLE FOR COMMERCIAL USE" "Contact me via (note) (e-mail @) etc" some way for them to contact you.
3. NO FAN ART/Celebrity/Game/TV/Movie art...period!!! Why? Because these artwork are copyrighted and not commercially viable. It will be rejected if you submit it.
4. By submitting to this group you are agreeing to respond to any customer that sees your work and contacts you. It defeats the purpose of having a group like this to promote your artwork if you are not going to respond to enquiries about your art. Contract negotiations are between you and the customer and up to you to negotiate it.
5. Please submit only ONE artwork per day, for now, and try to put it into the right folder. We don't want to overwhelm our members with tons of artworks to have to view. If you are not sure ask us or submit to the "To be sorted later" folder, in which case we will decide where to put it. We will hopefully add more folders as we figure out what is needed. These artworks will be voted on for inclusion in order to keep out doodles and WIP and unsavory or offensive artwork.
Also you may upload UNLIMITED and no vote needed to the folders in which it showcases artwork that has ALREADY been used for commercial use, like book covers, cd's, advertising, etc. And the same goes for artwork stock that you are allowing other deviantArt artists to use for commercial purposes in the creation of their artwork. Please stipulate in your comments that this is given free of charge for commercial use by deviantart artists in their manipulations... Stock like Asteroids, Planets, Brushes etc.
6. Each country is different regarding AGE for entering into contracts. If you are under the age of 18 a parent must negotiate for you. We will have a folder especially for those of you UNDER 18 to post your artwork in.
I am sure the Rules will be changing and more added to them as we go.