Interesting idea, the Gryphon. Unfortunately, I do not have either of these two. Here is how I have transferred all my morphs including several RawArt sets:
0. Before working on any specific character, I made .CR2 with all standard morphs loaded (morphs++, SP4, Creature Creator, ...) and I transferred all f those.
1. Load the character/combination you want onto V4/M4
2. Inspect the figure and find which morphs are loaded. The easiest in DS4 using the "Currently used" button of the parameter tab. Identify all the custom morphs, i.e. all the ones that are not part of the standard morph sets like morphs++ or creature creator.
3. Export the character as .CR2
4. Go to the GenX plugin tab and load the .CR2 that you exported
5. select and transfer all the custom morphs (if you have already transferred the standard one as under 0)
6. Now switch on the GenX tab to the "Presets" tab and load/add the original pose/inj/morph file for the character
7. Select the correct figure, all translate and include options and hit translate. This produces a preset file that will load all necessary morphs and setting onto Genesis.
That's it. So far this has always worked for me. That are a couple of alternate ways for difficult characters. For example you can load the morph combination you want onto M4/V4 and then export as a morph target. Load this onto a fresh CR2 and you can now transfer the combined morphs as one full body morph with GenX. Let me know if you need details on anything. Or if you run into any specific problems. In that case screenshots can be helpful to trouble shoot.