Hello I am interested in your upcoming project. Bellow you will find a list of various projects I have worked on in the past as well as a resume: I have worked for independent comic companies as well as colored for Image comics, worked on pogs, trading cards, video game story boards, Ipod covers and some small press publications. I am currently working on game of throne trading cards. I am completely capable of outputting sequenced panel by panel art of high quality on a monthly deadline as well as proficient in concept work and character design. Please email me directly and I can send you samples in different styles if needed.
Also you can view my work at [link]
• Certification in 3D Studio Max Animation
Present: Lead artist on Elysium- Pencils and inks
2006-present: Random faces: Ipod cover art and illustrations.
2001 Art Instructor Irvine Fine Arts Center — provided instruction to teenage students on art
concepts such as storyboard layouts, design elements and composition techniques applicable
to film, television, and the media
1996-2000 Lead Artist on Spacegal Comics-- Thorby Comics — Artwork such as pencils, inks,
storyboards, coloring and layouts.
1992-1996 Lead Artist on Spacegal Comics—Crisis Point Comics—
encils, inks, storyboards, coloring,
distribution and layouts.
• Expression shirts- Logo and layout design
• Z-comic Caps: Concept and character design
• Image Comics: Color guides and design on Young Blood, Splitting Image, and Supreme.
• Virgin Games: Storyboards on Escape from LA
• Milk Caps: Concept and character design work
• Herbus Comic: Inks and pencil work
• Creates and illustrates children’s literature